Pampers Gifts to Grow Points: 20 free points + a new referral program!

Add 20 new points to your Pampers Gifts to Grow account by entering code HangOn2Summer20. Even if you never buy Pampers diapers, you can still just enter the free codes which available every few weeks and earn at least one free reward per year.

Plus, if you’re looking for a way to earn more points towards great rewards, you can now sign up for their referral program and earn 10 points for every person you refer! To sign up for the referral program, first sign up for a Pampers Gifts to Grow account and then click on the “Share” link on the gray toolbar at the bottom of your screen to get your unique referral link.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

1. Jessica says

I received a message that I was not eligible to join – possibly because my baby is not born yet?

2. Amy says

thanks!
    I recently found some VERY OLD codes (2006)) and entered them anyway.
    They WORKED!
    PLUS I got a 24pt bonus- twice.
    Strange!
    Sadly, there isn’t a gift I want to trade my 4,200 pts in for! LOL
    My kids are 6 1/2 and 4 now so most stuff is too immature for them.
    Maybe a nice gift for someone!

• Kelly says

@Amy, What are the old codes you said you entered that you found from 2006? Do you care to share some of those points?

@Amy, I’ve used the points for a photo book to capture the 3-day breast cancer walk I did with my friends. Think holiday cards, school year books of your kids, etc.

I tried to join. I don’t have a child in diapers but when I saw on your post that, that didn’t matter I thought I would give it a try. It told me because I didn’t have a child under 3 I couldn’t join. Thought I would let you know.

4. Amy says

I have to say that after two years of typing in those crazy codes nothing seems worth the time I’ve spent. Very disappointed by the selection of gifts.

Has anyone ordered anything recently? Wanted to know how long it took to receive several things say something like 8-10 weeks?

5. Melinda says

I ordered the Jeep Brand Stroller (4,600 points) from Pampers and it was totally worth it!!!!! I have 3 girls ages: 3, 2, 1 so this stroller is very nice for our family since my oldest 2 perfer to walk and my baby rides instead of hauling around a double stroller and this is a great brand and it’s great that I don’t have to bend over low which is great since I’m 9 weeks out from Spine Surgery.
    @Amy, I ordered the stroller: August 2, 2010 the order was fulfilled by Pampers on August 12, 2010, and I received the stroller by UPS on August 17, 2010—-so not bad of a wait since it stated order usually is shipped 8-10 weeks after order is placed.
    Now, my goal is to earn the points again to hopefully get another stroller so can have another one for my 2 or 3 year old to ride side by side when want/when mommy & daddy need them to ride :) when needed on long walks. The youngest 2 are in diapers, but they wear the same size so we buy one box at Sams at a time so it will take some time to get there.
    I am very happy to know this website helps with codes and i check it often! Thanks for posting all information!

6. karen says

I too ordered the Jeep Stroller and it arrived n a week or so. My son can’t go in it yet (4 months old) but I am excited to use it next spring.

I love shutterfly so I am okay with all those rewards. Though we are trying to get one more stroller first.

7. Erin says

I just got two diapers.com certificates for a total of $20. None of my kids wear diapers anymore but I need a new booster seat and they have the one I want for 20% off. I was researching today as a matter of fact. So, 20% off + 1% Cash back + $20 gift certificates sounds good to me. :)