Family Dollar: Wisk Laundry Detergent for only $1

There was a high-value $3/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent coupon in yesterday’s RedPlum insert. Family Dollar has Wisk priced at $4 making it only $1 after the coupon.

Thanks, Lady Savings!

Comments

• Stephanie says

@Andrea,
      Any ideas on how you get them to price match if you don’t happen to have a copy of the ad in hand? I don’t usually buy the paper and get coupons from other sources. However if I want to price match it seems like not a time saver if I have to go to the competor’s store to get a copy of the ad and take to walmart. Thanks.

@Stephanie,

Well…if you don’t have the copy in hand, and happen to be at Family Dollar and they’re out, then I’d grab an ad then. Otherwise, ask around, see if a neighbor has one. I’m not sure if Walmart price matches ads printed from off the internet – I’m fairly certain they don’t, but stranger things have happened there. ;)

I only suggest it because I know some folks like to clear shelves at their local stores. *sigh*

1. Tricia Young says

How is Wisk detergent? Do I have to pre-treat all stains before using it or does it get stuff out? I haven’t used it before, but will go get some with my coupon if it’s worth it.

2. Becky says

I got 6 bottles today. Still have 4 Q left. Wisk is just as good as any other laundry detergent IMO.

3. JenK says

I wish I’d had this Q a week or two ago–Dollar General had Wisk for $3 each. I did, however, have a few $2/1 Qs to get it cheap then, too!

Thanks for sharing this! I live within walking distance of F.D. so I took a little hike and bought 2 bottles of Wisk today. Not sure how their computers calculate, but after the 2 coupons it said that I owed them over $6!

After I explained the simple math and that I should not be paying more than $2 before tax, the cashier started over, this time ringing each one up separately and each bottle came to $1.28 including tax.

Don’t know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but she said something about not allowing more than one of the coupons per transaction. Has anyone else had an issue?

5. Dana says

I’m also not seeing this instert in RedPlum…what were the other coupons on that page? This is the 8-29 one correct?