CVS: Right Guard Deodorant for $0.15 each

If you don’t have the Buy One, Get One Free coupon from the 7/25 RedPlum insert or you just want to stock up on more deodorant, here’s how to get Right Guard for $0.15 each:

Buy 2 Right Guard Deodorant — on sale Buy One, Get One Free (2 for $3.29)
Use $3/2 coupon
$0.15 each after coupon

See more deals at CVS this week.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. emma says

My CVS (in New Mexico) has the BOGO sale but the Right Guards are not $3.29 they are $4.49…still a good though with the coupons.

2. claire says

I used my bogo coupon a few weeks ago at Target and thought I got a good deal at .34 for both. I will do this deal with the coupons. My hubby has 4 already.

3. Kim W. says

To save on ink, I have my default printer preferences set for black ink only and fast draft. But starting just a couple of days ago, whenever I try to print Coupon.com coupons, they print in color and normal quality, even though my defaults haven’t changed. This doesn’t happen with Red Plum or Smartsource or other coupon sources. I read somewhere that the application might be communicating directly with my printer, rather than through my driver where my preferences are stored. Does anyone know how to get around this?

• cat says

How strange ………….. mine coupons just printed out in color too, and I have my default set to grayscale. It hasn’t done this b4.

4. Jennifer says

every time i try to go and print a coupon from coupons.com that is listed on this site, those coupons arent showing. anyone have any ideas?

5. Missy Whitfield says

The coupon is only for Total Defense 5, and that deodorant is always around $5 at CVS. Has anyone tried it on the cheaper ones? I could get two Right Guards for free if it works on the regular Right Guard.

6. delayn says

I got my husband Righ Guard from CVS…its just the invisible solid…they were 4.49 each at my CVS, but I had 5 BOGO coupons, so I got 10 for freeeee!!

7. Lynn says

I used this coupon at Wags earlier this week (had printed it out quite awhile ago somewhere) and they had the Total Defense 5 on BOGO and the price was 3.99, so I was able to get 2 for 99 cents.

8. Paula klibert says

OK I am new at this and in the past couple of weeks I got some great deals at Walgreens. But everytime I try a CVS deal it backfires.
    Question about the right guard deal. They are BOGO but the coupon is $3 off 2. Don’t you have to BUY 2 (then get 2 free) which means that you have to spend 3.29 X 2 = $6.58 and get $3.00 off for 4, which would make them $.90 each. What am I doing wrong?
    Paula

• Sherri says

@Paula klibert, Even if one of them is “free” because of the store sale, you are still buying it. If you take it to the register and the cashier scans it, then you have bought it, no matter what price the store chooses to charge you. So, you only need to have 2 items in this scenario to use the coupon.

Now, I have had cashiers in the past try to argue that I haven’t “bought” the free item on BOGO. My response? There are 2 ways to get something out of the store- buy it or steal it. Since I am not hiding it in my purse, but am instead taking it to the register, then I must be buying it. The price the store chooses to charge is irrelevant.

@Sherri, CVS headquarters told me their “official” coupon policy (that they don’t put up online…which is frustrating) is that on items that are BOGO, you can only use a $1 off coupon on the item you are paying money for. However if you have a coupon for BOGO you can use it to get 2 items free. That makes no sense to me, but apparently it’s their policy.

9. Jodi says

You buy 2 at 3.29 (or whatever price they are), CVS takes off 3.29 for the BOGO sale, and they also take off $3 for the mfr q, since they are ringing up 2 items. So you would pay .29 for both if they are 3.29 at your store.

10. Pat says

They were $4.49 at our store (in Iowa) still a good deal. The gal said you need one of their Cards in order to get ANY of the sale prices.

My CVS doesn’t let me use 2 coupons for something that’s BOGO. I can only use a coupon on the item that I’m paying for. I called CVS headquarters (since they don’t post their coupon policy on their website) and they told me their official policy is to only accept a coupon for the item you are paying for…boo :(

12. karen mott says

I have had a similar experience at the CVS by us but not always consistent. The first CVS honored my BOGO coupons and their BOGO offers as free stating they received some memo from another CVS that this was the right way to do it. Then the other CVS got nasty with me and told me I had to buy another one to make it count. Anybody have the official stance from CVS?

@karen mott, I actually called them about it today and got their official stance: on items that are BOGO, you can only use a $1 off coupon on the item you are paying money for. However if you have a coupon for BOGO you can use it to get 2 items free. That makes no sense to me, but apparently it’s their policy. The problem is that they refuse to publish any sort of a coupon policy so they can change it at any time, so you don’t get consistency at all. It is extremely frustrating.

13. Gretchen says

My question is.. can you use more than one coupon per visit ..If i were buying two items can i use two coupons if the items are the same thing?
    Still new to this whole thing…HELP….
    Thanks

I no longer live near a CVS but when I did (a few months ago), I had no problem using a $x/2 coupon on a BOGO sale. I especially didn’t have any problems using the BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale — making both items FREE.

Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant: BOGO FREE
    -Use BOGO Free Right Guard Deodorant coupon (7/25 RP)
    -or use $1/1 printable coupon
    -or use $1.50/2 coupon (8/15 RP)
    …As low as (2) FREE after (1) coupon!