Coupons.com: All coupons reset?

Utah Deal Diva emailed to say all the Coupons.com coupons had reset for her. So I went to check it out and, sure enough, they were all reset for me, too! And I was very happy because I was able to print some extra coupons for my shopping trip planned for later this afternoon.

So go check it out and let us know if they’d reset for you, too.

Comments

1. Charity says

Yippee!! I was downright giddy to find that I could print the ‘Huggies Little Snugglers’ diaper coupon again. I’m just about to start stocking up on diapers for our new little blessing due in the spring! (And I think we could all agree that the wee little diapers and somehow more fun to buy because they are SO tiny! …or maybe it’s because there are so many more in the package?) :)

No, it’s not just for affiliates because mine did not reset either. Mine almost never reset when coupons reset for others. I am in metro Atlanta.

3. Debbie says

At first it appeared to reset for me. I was able to select coupons that I had previously reached limit on. Then when I clicked print coupons, it acted like I didn’t have coupon printer installed. I went ahead and clicked install, and then it said it was updating the application. After that, it showed I had reached my print limit on the coupons and I wasn’t able to even print them today.

Looked like it had reset but then went to print and it said to reinstall the printer. Came back from that and it was back to old print status.

I was excited the other day because my Target ones had reset…. that was until I went to print. Then I got message saying it was an error and I had reached my print limit. No reset here.

6. Rebekah says

Not here, either! I was looking forward to getting another set of Muir Glen coupons, too.. :)

7. Sarah says

I was excited to print off two 2/$5 Coldstone coupons, since my son has a free birthday Coldstone ice cream treat this week. Now we can all have some!