Reader Tip: Earn Amazon gift cards from Opinion Outpost

For those of you looking for a way to earn a little bit through taking surveys, I thought you’d appreciate this tip that reader, Cherilyn, emailed in:

I cannot recommend Opinion Outpost enough. I have redeemed $15 in Amazon bucks in the last week alone! I filled out all of my profile surveys and I am offered at least 2 surveys a day at 10-30 points each. It only takes 50 points to get you a $5 Amazon gift certificate. It has been such a big help in buying our homeschool books for the fall. -Cherilyn

I personally have not had experience with Opinion Outpost, but have heard great recommendations from others. Have you had experience with this survey site? If so, I’d love hear your thoughts on it.

Comments

1. Shelly says

I really like Opinion Outpost. They have consistently high payouts. I choose to cash out instead of getting giftcards, as I get the same amount (50 points is $5 or a $5 Amazon GC). I’m definitely sticking with this company!

2. Maria says

I love Opinion Outpost. I’ve made over $52 since joining in June 2010. I love that you can cash out at 50 points ($5) which you can accumulate quickly. They also pay super super fast. I usually get my check within 3-4 days after requesting it. Overall, I am very happy. I also love PineCone Research. I do about 2 surveys a month and they pay super fast.

3. Maria says

Can anyone recommend another company other than Opinionoutpost and Pinecone Research that pay quickly for taking surveys on-line?

I’m a fan of Opinion Outpost. I don’t always qualify for all of the surveys but when I do I get paid quickly. And I love Pinecone research as well. I’ve been with them for several years. They are a wonderful way to add money to yournPaypal account.

5. Heather says

I don’t see where to get amazon.com gift certificates, but checked mailed that taked 4-8 weeks.

Is anyone familiar with Buzz Back? I’ve been getting emails from them, it looks like I signed up with them (might have been years ago), and they look legit….I just can’t remember actually signing up. Is it spam or is this company legit?

Thanks!

I hav been with opinion outpost for about 1 year and have earned about $40. A lot of the surveys I dont qualify for. When you do qualify you can earn approx .50-$4 a survey. Its nice for extra cash/ Amazon GC’s or Paypal cash.

Opinion Outpost is my second favorite survey site, right behind Pinecone Research. Even if you don’t qualify, you can play a $50 instant win game.

I joined Opinion Outpost in February 2010. I’ve made $130 already. Some surveys do take time, but I love OO. A couple months ago, I really got lucky with them. I got paid $25 to do a phone focus group. I also qualified for a phone survey. All I had to do was call a number and ask questions about my phone. That one paid $15!

• Christy says

@Katie,
      Hi Katie,

How did you hear about the focus group? Did they send it via email like they do their traditional surveys? Thanks in advance!

@Christy,

I qualified for it through a survey they sent through email. Then, they sent an email letting me know when the focus group would be. It took about 6 weeks to get the payment though in my account. OO usually gives the points right away, so I got concerned. But, it showed up.

10. samantha says

I signed up for OO 2 or 3 days ago and am young, live in CA, have a ton of electronics, travel a lot, am a student, etc etc… AND NO SURVEYS AVAILABLE FOR ME YET! grrrrr