Michelle from Nebraska emailed me with some creative ideas for repurposing the plastic index card cases which are on sale for only $0.39 at Walgreens this week. Here were her ideas:
Creative Uses for Plastic Index Card Cases
- Mom’s Purse Emergency Kit: could include chocolate, nail file, Tylenol, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, lip gloss, hair band, Kleenex, gum, etc.
- Office Supplies For a Backpack or Laptop Bag: could include binder clips, paperclips, glue stick, scissors, correction tape, rubber bands, etc.
- A Small Coupon Organizer (the cases come with 5 small divider tabs)
- On-the-Go Writing Kit: could include memo pad (on sale for $0.19 at Walgreens this week), stickers, crayons or pencils. I plan on putting some of these together for stocking stuffers.
- Snacks Packs: fruit roll-ups, granola bars, etc. (Have them put together and handy to grab and go.)
- Mini First Aid Kit: could include bandages, Neosporin, etc.
- Emergency Sewing Kit: could include needles, thread, buttons, thimble, needle threader, small scissors, etc.
- Flashcard Organizer
The possibilities are endless! If you want to get really creative, you could decorate the outside of the cases with foam letters, glitter glue, and stickers.
What other ideas do you have for using these plastic index card cases?