Possible free 20-oz. Coke Product

Play Wendy’s Summer of Real Instant Win to possibly win a free 20 oz. Coke Product. Here’s how:

::Enter your email and cup code 329492855844.

::Enter your information and spin the wheel — many people are winning, it appears.

::If you win, you’ll receive an email within minutes with directions to redeem your 30 My Coke Rewards Points for a free 20 oz. Coke product.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Comments

1. Ashley says

Enjoy summer with 30 My Coke Rewards points redeemable for a 20 oz. Coca-Cola!

Just tried this after you posted and won! Thanks!!

2. Amy Miller says

Enjoy summer with 30 My Coke Rewards points redeemable for a 20 oz. Coca-Cola purchase!

ME TOO

3. Christi says

I won 30 my coke rewards points too – say limit 1 prize per person though…so I guess no point in playing again tomorrow :)!

4. Suzanne says

I won. Got the email and signed up for a coke rewards, clicked on the link to get my free 20 oz coke and got a message that said “Sorry but this was either really popular or like all good things… has come to an end. Click below to check out the latest ways to spend your points.” Sadness! Is this still working for anyone else?

• Jodi says

@Suzanne, I got that message too. But I still got the thirty points, so when I took the long way around and went to prize redemption 11-50 points clicked on the free coke. Then it submitted fine. I’ve gotten these before from collecting coke bottle caps. The take a couple of months to get, but they are great!

5. Cristy says

I won and after a few minutes received the confirmation email for 30 free coke rewards points. I had to put their address in my contacts so that it would not go into SPAM. Thanks so much for this. I have been saving coke rewards for a while and 30 is not that easy to come by. I appreciate the heads up.

6. jen says

Won a Coke, but received the same message as the other gals…no more available. I do have 30 points in my account.

7. Candice says

Got mine too – possible deal: Mycoke reward with 240 points (if you’ve been collecting) is a free fridgepack. Safeway is B2G3 free….with coupon your looking at 5 fridgepacks for the price of one plus deposit!

8. rebekah says

I won the 30 my coke rewards points! Don’t care if I get a coke product or not… there are other things I can get!!