OfficeMax: Back-to-School Deals for the week of July 25-31, 2010

Here are the best back-to-school deals at OfficeMax this week:

Schoolio Shatterproof Rulers – $0.50

Just Basics Cap Erasers – $0.50

Helix Protractor and Compass Set – $1

Pentel Retractable Ballpoint Pens (5-pack) – $2

Please note that OfficeMax deals vary somewhat by region so if the front of your ad looks different than the ad shown above, you may have more deals in your area. See Frugal Living and Having Fun for other possible deals your area might be running.

MaxPerk Freebies

In order to take advantage of the MaxPerks freebies, you need to be a business owner or a teacher or homeschooler. The MaxPerks rewards post to your MaxPerks account by the 20th day of the following month after you make your purchase. You can use these in-store on online.

Buy 1 Backpack, Get 100% back in MaxPerks Rewards (Limit 2)

Buy 1 OfficeMax 1″ Non-View Binders, Get 100% back in MaxPerks Rewards (Limit 3)

Buy 1 Sharpie Markers (12-pack), Get 100% back in MaxPerks Rewards (Limit 3)

Buy 1 Uni-Ball Gel Pens (3-pack), Get 100% back in MaPerks Rewards (Limit 3)

Buy 1 Hammermill Copy Paper (Ream), Get 100% back in MaxPerks Rewards (Limit 3)

Buy 1 OfficeMax Poly Notebooks, Get 100% back in MaxPerks Rewards (Limit 6)

Thanks, Saving with Shellie!

Comments

1. RuthS says

None of the MaxPerks freebies are good online except for the backpack, as far as I can tell, and none of them are in my local ad.

2. Rosie T says

Crystal… I’m going to be starting my daughter in a co-op preschool (we’ll be using the Joy School curriculum) in the fall… do you think that “counts” as homeschooling for the MaxPerks?

3. Couponer'sWife says

I’ve bought the backpack. How do you get the other Maxperks items?
    I’m a teacher.

4. Lisa says

The Office Max nearest us didn’t have any Sharpie pens and said that none of the stores got them in as the warehouse was out still from the last sale.

5. Dee Wolters in TN says

Visited my local Office Max. Could not locate the freebie items in the store as there were not signs. Store employee said that deal was last week. Did I miss it?

6. jen says

I was told in store today that the sale just started yesterday. My store only had about 20 backpacks left – mostly girl colors. I did it online instead and the shipping is free if you spend $50. The items at my store are not in a special section – they are on the shelf with regular merchandise. Also the backpacks were in the VERY back of the store. I love their rewards program – I just wish they still did the recyling credits! :(

7. Anne says

I looked over the stock on-line this morning and just went back and ordered. Stock had gone down noticeably in just a few hours, so I’d advise ordering soon if you are going to do this.