MyPoints Spin ‘n Win Game — over 2 million prizes!

MyPoints currently has a great Spin ‘n Win Game running right now that you can play daily. There are over 2 million prizes being given out — mostly in the form of points that you can redeem for MyPoints prizes (gift cards, etc.) — so you have a very high chance of winning!

Here’s how to play:

::Sign up for a MyPoints account.

::Confirm your account through the confirmation email.

::Login to your MyPoints account.

::Click on the “Easy Points” menu button at the top.

::Then, click on the Daily Spin ‘n Win link at the bottom of the menu list.

::Click the “Play” button to see if you’ve won.

::You can play once per day!

Thanks, Sweeties Sweeps!

Comments

Wait, what? You deleted the other one? Crystal, you are an inspiration. Bummer that others were upset by it. :( I was hoping to come back and read it more thoroughly when I had time. :( Oh well. It is your blog, and I will trust your judgment, but I was thinking maybe I needed some extra ideas on how to get more serious about not just spending money just to spend. At any rate, I am proud of you for the sacrifices you have made along the way to get to where you are. You truly are rare, (and in such a good way) and I think it’s fabulous that you are enjoying your house right now. It’s beautiful and you certainly deserve it.

2. Jenny says

Has anyone have any experiance with this site? From what I am reading it seems awesome. For example: If you spend $25 or more at Oriental Trading you get 5000 points. And for 5000 points you can get a $25 Visa Card(or there are many other choices). That would make the purchase free, almost. This almost sounds too good to be true, lol.

How long does it take you to get the points and the reward? TIA!

• Jennifer says

Dear Jenny, I have been a member of MyPoints for a long time. Although I do not usually shop on line, I do use the click-it’s e-mails and the surveys sent to my email address (about 5 total a day). Without any online spending, I manage to accumulate about $50 in gift cards a year. Not bad for just a little bit of time.

3. Candy says

Jenny – I think you may have misread the points for OTC – it’s only 500. That being said, mypoints is still a good place to pickup some extra gift cards. They said you emails pretty much everyday and most of them are worth 5 pts if you open them and click on whatever advertisement is included. It’s not much, but it does add up over time. And if you shop online a lot, they have tons of retailers that you can earn points for every dollar you spend. I don’t shop online a lot and usually get enough points for a $25 and $10 gift card each year (approx.). I usually cash them out around Christmas and use them as stocking stuffers. It’s not big bucks, but I don’t mind clicking on 4-5 emails everyday while I’m already logged in.

4. Karen S. says

I agree with everything Alisha said…you’re an inspiration! I’m proud of your accomplishment. Enjoy your home =)

5. Allison says

Crystal–I too wanted to thank you for your post (the deleted one) :) I thought it was encouraging and inspiring. I appreciate you sharing what you and your husband have learned along this journey! It’s encouraging to see that sacrifice and hard work now can make a huge difference later. THanks!!!!

6. Sara says

Thanks! I couldn’t get to the game site with their email. I hadn’t looked under Easy Rewards.

7. Heather D. says

Crystal, Thanks for all of your tips! I personally found the deleted post an inspiration.

8. Courtney says

I am really sorry to have missed the chance to read the deleted post, as I would love to hear how you did it. I can’t imagine what people found offensive – but it seems like the economy and political situation in this country have emotions and tempers running high, so maybe that had something to do with it.

I agree with the others, you are an inspiration :)

9. Heather T. says

I use Mypoints all the time and end up using the gift cards for cristmas presents for teachers ect. Its a nice gift for them and very little work for me, just make sure you order with plenty of time before christmas. I too had thought the daily spin was gone, clever guys they hid it. I played and one 100pts also, I never won more than 5 before.