Kroger Summer of Savings Instant Win Game — play again and win free groceries!

The Kroger Summer of Savings Instant Win Game just started a second round. If you have any store nearby which is in the Kroger family of stores, you are qualified to play. And if you won in the first round, you can now play and win again. And if you didn’t win in the first round, let’s hope you win in the second round!

I won toilet paper the first round, and am hoping for something a little more exciting the second round. :)

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

1. Allison says

Toilet paper would excite me! So far I’ve won Smart Balance products and couldn’t care less…but I’m nearly out of TP and my hubby just quit his job. I can’t find free TP for the life of me!

2. Melanie says

I have not been able to redeem my prize at Kroger…I’ve tried just buying the item, but it doesn’t end up being free. Asked the customer service desk and they didn’t even know there was a promo running online! I’ve sent an email to kroger.com but haven’t heard back. I won a few things on the March to Savings and had the same problem, but it was SUPER late at night when I was there (I was the only one checking out) and so they just gave the products to me on my word…am I the only one with this problem??

• Jennifer says

@Melanie,
      I am having the same problem. I had no issues with the March to Savings, but some of my friends did. My Country Time softcoin q did not come off either. I sent an email to the corporate office today. I guess I will wait for their reply.

3. Lizz says

I have won something small in both contests. I noticed when I went the other day to redeem a FREE Sobe product I had to scan the product and than hit the pay now button for it to deduct. Obviously I used the self-checkout but, I would think it would work the same on the other registers. Don’t know if that’s any help!

4. Honey Smith says

I am having all sorts of trouble with the website this time. Last time, I won something, but now do not see it on my coupons…

5. Rae says

I won the Smart Balance product last time which was awesome… they have butter, milk, sour cream, peanut butter, oil, etc. I haven’t won this round yet but am hopeful :)

6. jennifer says

I printed out my e-coupons page which also lists the winning item from this promotion. When it didn’t come off my receipt at Kroger, I just showed the clerk the page and she took the price off. It’s worth it to chase the e-coupons, but you have to be diligent because Kroger’s not really doing a great job of streamlining the online/on site stuff.

My mom and I both won i the last prize pool. Funny – she won Kool-aid Fun Fizz and I won Tazo tea, so we switched. No problems having either come off at the checkout. I would be happy to get TP this time!

8. wkares says

It wouldn’t spin. Then it started spinning and wouldn’t stop. Started closing pages. Then Said I won a package of angus hot dogs. Said they put it on my card. Closed page and went to another page said I didn’t win anything. Who knows.Only problem now, I don’t know which card it is on. I have another family member card listed.

9. Natalie says

I have been having trouble with the e-coupons in general. I have added coupons to my card, only to find they aren’t there the next time I log in. I always check now before I head off to the store. :(

10. Stephanie says

I won a Bob Evans side dish last time and then today, upon logging in to the new round for the first time, I won a free 2 liter of A&W. Perfect timing because I was going to Kroger tonight. They’re both showing up under the list of coupons on my card online so I hope they’ll show up when I cash out tonight.