Help FishMama and Family win free Chick-fil-A for a year!

The Fish Family setting up for their photo shoot

I get asked often to post about various contests my readers are finalists in. I usually cannot fulfill these requests lest I overrun the blog with multiple daily requests of “Will you please vote for so-and-so whom I don’t know and you don’t know but I’m sure it’s a great cause?”

However, I’m making an exception to this rule for FishMama and her family because, well, they’re practically like family to us. And they’ve worked really hard to get in third place in the Chick-fil-A Cowstume Contest. If they win, they’ll get free Chick-fil-A for their whole family of eight for an entire year!

But they need your help. Voting ends tomorrow and they are about 2,000 votes behind first place. C’mon people, a measly 2,000 votes! We can rally and make that up in no time, right?

Last year, you all helped the Jobe family win free Chick-fil-A for a year and I know you can do the same this year.

All you need to do is take 2 seconds and go here and click on the “Like” button under the picture.

Thanks so much!

Comments

1. Angie says

Myself, my husband, and my 3 kids voted for Fishmama earlier this month, I so hope she wins. I love her website too!

2. Jennifer says

Just gave her four votes! Me, my husband, mom, and sister. =) How exciting hope they win!

3. Laura says

I saw an article on getting a free CFL meal if you dressed up like a cow. We don’t live in a state with CFL, but my husband jokingly said he was glad we didn’t “have” to do this. (I ask him to do some things he’d rather not, like buy toothpaste with coupons, to stretch the budget). But get dressed up like cows for a WHOLE YEAR of free chicken dinner?! Oh, yes, baby! We would do that!

Hope you win, FishMama!

4. Marla says

I tried to vote, but I’m not on facebook, so it wouldn’t let me. Hope they win though! Good luck!

5. Katie says

Those in first place are really giving them a run for it! I hope the Jobe family wins!

6. kim h says

voted. they are so cute & what a hand full she has. wow!! i’m impressed she deserves the free dinners

7. Bethany says

I voted for them, although if anyone else feels like “liking” another pic (you can), vote for the two young adult girls and the cow babies they’re holding (right now they’re ranked #17) because they are friends of mine from church! Oh, and the babies belong to other friends, not to the girls. =o)

8. Annette says

:-( they are more than 2,000 votes behind! I gave them 3 votes, but they are going to need a lot more help!!!