Free sample of Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food or $3.50/1 coupon

I guess today is the day for pet freebies, eh?

Sign up for a free sample of Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food or opt to print a coupon for $3.50 off one instead. Click on the “Switch to Nutrish” link for the sign-up form.

Thanks, Cha-Ching on a Shoestring!

Comments

1. Joey says

REALLY!!!! Seriously Rachael Ray has her own dog food now!!!! Anything to make money hey Ray. Sorry… I like RR but only for her food knowledge not dog food. But the coupon looks nice :)

2. Lindsay says

Where can you buy her dog food at? I have looked around Wal Mart and Target and they don’t carry it anymore.

3. marney says

It seems that if you have gotten a sample before it will not reset. Sorry Joey, but RR is a great advocate for dogs and especially pit bull breeds – both her dogs were those breeds. She also has her own line of cookware – what’s the problem with putting her name out as a brand?

4. Brian Mitchell says

My dogs honestly wont even eat this stuff. But thanks for showing the great deals/coupons. I really wish they did like it though because 3.50 off is a HUGE coupon

5. kirsten says

I see the info for the sample but not the coupon. Anyone know where I should be looking? TIA

6. Joey says

marney, I understand she’s an advocate for dogs and that’s great. But how many products is she going to endorse? Putting her name on the cookware make sense cause she started out on the Food Network. I just dont’ see why she has to put her name on dog food unless she actually tried the dog food ( which I don’t see her doing ) At least the cookware I can believe she tried them and said she like the product. Anyway I was not trying to get anyone upset and if I did I apologize, I wasn’t trying to step on anyone toes….. I was just surprised to see she has her own line of dog food now. :) :)

• marney says

I’m not upset, but uh… her dog has tried it (and mine)! It’s not a new product – she helped create the food a few years ago and all the proceeds go to her dog rescue organization.

• Courtney says

@Joey, Have you read her magazine? In every issue, there’s a page devoted to dogs with a recipe specially designed for dogs. I’ve never made any of them for my pups but some of them look pretty tasty :)

7. DeAnna says

We tried it a few years ago- it’s nice with the coupon, but you can actually get better quality food for a better price if you go to dogfoodanalysis.com and do a bit of research. The RR food went over well, but it made my beagles gain quite a bit of weight!

• Desire' H. says

@DeAnna,
      Thanks for mentioning Dog Food Analysis! You beat me to it! Rachael Ray’s dog food is not good quality food to feed your dogs! We care so much about what we put in our bodies, why not do the same with our beloved pets?? :)