Family Fun magazine subscription for $3.73 per year

You can subscribe to Family Fun magazine for only $3.73 per year today. Just click on the Deal of the Day offer on the homepage of Best Deal Magazines and then use coupon code PXCJ81 to get an additional 15% off the price, making it only $3.73 per year.

You can also use this coupon code on any of the other magazines which are offered on the homepage, taking an additional 15% off the $4.69 price.

Thanks, Coupon Katarina!

Comments

1. Erin says

I subscribe to a lot of magazines and this is by far my absolute favorite!! I have been getting it for a years and always find at least 5 – 10 articles to clip out and add to my “inspiration box”. Then I take the rest of the magazine (along with all of the others that I have read), clip my address label off of the front and either donate them to a local doctor’s office (I know mine is in desperate need of magazines from this decade!), share them with friends or drop them off at our local library who adds them to the “free” box up front.

I LOVE Family Fun. It’s the only magazine that I’m willing to pay for, but a year ago, I bought a 3 year subscription on Ebay for about $3. I just checked Ebay and they have 1 year subscription certificates for $1.74 total. Ebay is really the only way that I buy magazines because of the HUGE savings. Like I said, I did this over a year ago, and have gotten my magazine faithfully each month since then. I also did the same thing for my grandparents, who were paying $15 a year for Family Craftsman magazine for themselves and two gifts for other families and the just renewed the subscriptions for $4.50 each. That’s three subscriptions for less than the price of one! It’s worth looking into if you have a magazine that you really love.

3. Betsy says

does any one know if you already subscribe to this mag, will purchasing this “DEAL” be added to your currect subscription?

4. kr says

For those who homeschool I highly recommend this magazine. I am glad I saved my copies whole and filed them by month (they tend to run similar articles in similar months each year) because things we had NO interest in when my kids were 3 and 5 were of interest say 5 years later. When my kids outgrew the ideas I had no problem giving the old, well thumbed issues away to the homeschool families in our support group.

5. Katie L says

This isn’t a comment about this subscription, but I got the subscription to All You magazine with the deal you provided a couple months ago, and even though I already paid for it, they are saying I still owe them for the subscription. Any ideas on how to fix it?

6. Molly says

I want to get this for my secret prayer pal from church, does anyone know if when I buy a “gift” subscription for her will it say my name anywhere? I don’t want her to know it was me sending it to her.

• Erin says

@Molly, try signing up for it with your first name as “secret” and last name “pal”. I don’t know of any reason that you have to provide your actual name as long as your contact info is good. Does anyone else know?