Amazon.com: 30% off + additional 20% off diapers & free two-day shipping!

You know the 30% off diapers and wipes deal I mentioned on Amazon.com last week?

Well, it just got a lot sweeter! If you got the August edition of Parents magazine, there is a coupon in there for 20% off any diaper purchase on Amazon.com!

You can stack this coupon with the 30% off discount to get an additional 20% off the purchase of diapers and free two-day shipping! These codes are user-specific and can only be used once.

Thanks to the dozens of you who emailed me about this!

Comments

1. Kim says

Does it really take 50% off OR does it take 30% off then 20% off? The latter is about 44% off. Has anyone tried to see what happens?

• Kim says

@Noah,
      Thanks for reporting back for me. It’s still a great deal, I was just trying to figure how much it’d cost for sure.

FYI for anyone, I looked at a box of Huggies that wasn’t specifically listed as part of the 30% special, but they still showed that it would take 30% off with subscribe and save. If you don’t need something on the deals page, try looking up what you do need.

• Noah says

@Jennifer, You’re right. I was looking at the total seeing that it was more than 50% of the price and assuming that it wasn’t a true 50%. But, I forgot that I was looking at the total with sales tax! I am way to braindead today! Thanks and sorry for my misunderstanding.

2. Lee says

thank you for doing that math, I was wondering which it was. Still might be a good time to use gift cards from swagbucks if you need diapers!

3. Teresa S says

I just got 205 size three diapers for under $18.00 shipped. I have taken advantage of these deals the last three days and got my 2 year old and 2 month old diapers until they are potty trained for under $75.00. That is well over 600 diapers and 100 pull-ups. That comes out to just about .11 cents each, which is a suppppper price. Now I just have to figure out where I will store them all:)

• Christy says

@Teresa S, Congrats on the deals, but I doubt 600 diapers will last you until potty training. Assuming your child is trained at 2, that would be 2 diapers a day! A good deal is a good deal though!!

• Teresa S says

@Christy, your right I should have said I already have the youngest supplied to size two from sales the last few months. So really from size 2 till potty trained, and the two year old that only has a few more weeks hopefully in pull-ups.

4. Dee says

I don’t subscribe to that mag but I did find a free 2 year subscription to it. I doubt I’ll receive it in time to get the extra from Amazon but hey, there’s always next time!

5. Amanda says

HEB has another great deal on their brand diapers. If you have HEB…they’re is a BOGO coupon from the 6/27 SS (we received this in South Texas) on the big “club box”. It is priced at 15.99 you can also use one of the yellow coupons to receive 15 percent off if you spend $15 on the heb baby brand. Size 3′s came out to .07

6. ModernMama says

Wait, that 30% off is on their diaper subscription service, right?

So this isn’t a deal for a single order of diapers, it’s a commitment to allow them to charge your card and deliver diapers on a fixed schedule. That should be explained in bold text somewhere on the original post.

• Heather says

@ModernMama, You can cancel subscribe and save after you place your order and still receive the % off. That’s what I did with the Nutiva deal awhile back.

• Amy says

@ModernMama, You’re right that its not specified in this particular post but Crystal usually always shares that you can sign up for the order under the ‘subsribe and save’ and then go in and cancel it so that you don’t continue to receive the item at regular price. You can do this for any of Amazon’s good deals that are made better with subsribe and save.

7. Jennifer says

It is actually 50%. I just did the deal and the 20% comes off the original price. 180 Luvs dropped from $35.88 to $17.94. Now that is a good deal!

• Kara says

@Jennifer, I got 2 boxes for $42, still a good deal, but I wanted to see what the 2 boxes would cost, then went back to what one box would cost & it ate my coupon! Oh well, still came out to $10.50 for 2 weeks worth of diapers, not bad! You did better!

8. Mandy H says

I was able to get a box of 144 for 13.49 with both coupons and $5 from swagbucks. Yeah… I love getting a great deal on diapers

9. trisha says

I was able to get a box of 252 for .24!!! thanks for the info and yippy for swagbucks!!

• trisha says

@Kara, you get them by searching it like the web…every time I go to say, facebook…I type in facebook in the search box and you earn the bucks. I’ll keep track of them in your account. its super easy! let me know if you have any other q’s

10. Denise says

Hello!
    Is anyone not planning to use the coupon code? I don’t have the subscription. I’d really appreciate it!
    Thanks a lot!

NICE! My issue just came today, so I haven’t had a chance to flip through it. Thanks!! I did the last deal that you posted…ended up getting a pack of 58 Huggies Overnights for 8.32! I had a few bucks leftover from a gift card, and then with the sale and 30% off..turned out to be an awesome deal! Thanks again!

12. Kia says

Good morning!

Like Denise, I don’t have a subscription but would love the code if anyone is not using theirs.

Please let me know. Thank you very much!

Kia

13. Jennifer says

FYI – the 20% is off ONE unit (it says this directly on the coupon). I just ordered three 140 packs of Huggies Size 4, and I had calculated my discount at just over $17 (I had first taken 30% off the full price, then 20% off the remaining) and was surprised when my discount was only $8.33. I then realized, after reading the coupon, that it was 20% off one unit at its original price. Not as great as I would have liked, but hey, I’m not complaining! When combined with $35 of amazon credit from Swagbucks and $40 certificate from putting change in the Coin Star, I got 420 diapers for $9.06!

14. Andrea says

Is the Parents coupon only in subscription copies? I would buy a copy off the newsstand for that coupon. Anybody know?

• Jill says

I just bought one off the newsstand and it was in there. It is a tear-out card, which is how they can print each code different.
      It is for ONE UNIT, so you have to decide if the $3.50 newsstand price and your trouble to get it is worth the 20% off one box of diapers. I thought the code was going to discount multiple boxes. But I still bought a box of $41 diapers and got $8.30 off (20%) in addition to the 30% off from Amazon. So I guess it was worth the extra $5 for me.

15. Emily says

Hi- I’m actually with my sister right now, who has 4 day old twins. Diapers are going to be a HUGE expense for her. If anyone has a code they aren’t using we would really appreciate it. live4kids@verizon.net

Thanks so much!

16. Sarah says

I got a big pack of 104 7th Generation Diapers for $17.00! What a deal! I am not always in to the natural or green stuff but I had a sample of the diapers and just really liked the way they fit and how well they absorbed so I went ahead and got some. Bummer because I bought a big pack of size 5′s and there are a lot less per pack, but overall still a great deal!

17. Courtney, Jer.33:3 says

Got a 64 count Huggies Overnights for $8.14. Used my gift cards earned through Swag Bucks and got it for FREE! Yay!

18. Jenn says

i am so frustrated…i subscribe to Parents and have my August copy but NO amazon coupon!!! wish there was another way to get it because i could get LOTS of diapers CHEAP for my son who’s due in September…if anyone isn’t using one and can send it i am at lovetocrop72@yahoo.com
    THANKS!
    Jenn

19. Alex Hall says

I just wanted to let everyone know that I tried to order more than one box last night but the coupon only took off the discount on one of the boxes. It says “one unit” on the coupon, and after speaking with customer service we figured that to be the issue. The coupon’s only meant for one box of diapers, not multiple boxes. Oh well, it’s still great to get 204 diapers for $18!

20. Melissa says

Hooray!! I don’t get Parents magazine but this same coupon was in ‘Parenting the Early Years’ that I received today. Totally made my day:) And I was just wondering how to buy diapers as the deals haven’t seemed great in the stores lately.

21. Rachel D. says

yep, got another coupon out of parenting mag, bought another case of dipes! 120 huggies for 16 and change! chaching!!

22. Jana E. says

WOW! Just completed my Amazon order…..got a box of 160 Pampers Cruisers (size 3) for $18.49. Used the 30% off, 20% coupon from Parenting, AND a $2 off coupon from the Amazon site. That’s only $.12 per diaper….can’t find that anywhere else! Thank you Money Saving Mom! This is the first time I’ve done something like this – so glad it worked. I can’t wait for the next amazing deal!

23. Jackie Bolduan says

I was so excited to see the August issue of Parents in my mailbox yesterday. I did the Subscribe and Save plus the Amazon coupon and was able to get 140 size 3 Seventh Generation diapers for 16.99! Awesome!

Thank you for this info. I got my August Parents in the mail today. Went to Amazon and got 206 diapers for $20. That is a good deal since I usually buy Pampers only, because I haven’t found another brand I like better

25. Amy says

my coupon code came in “Parenting early years” last week. It is an orange tear out card! whohoo- natural pullups!!

Received my August Parent issue in the mail yesterday and just ordered a 204/ct box of Luvs size 3 for $17.94!

27. Allison says

Yay! Finally got my magazine today–first thing I did was order a box of 192 Huggies size 1-2 diapers for $17.50! Thanks a bunch!