140 Kids Labels or Address Labels for $3.16 shipped

I was so excited to see this great idea from Moms By Heart! You can get 140 Kid Labels (or address labels, if you’d prefer) for only $3.16 shipped. These would be perfect to stick on folders, lunch boxes, school books, notebooks, sippy cups, snack bags and oh so much more!

Here’s how to create your labels:

::Head to VistaPrint and choose the 140 Free Labels option.

::Click on the Interested in More Designs? link and find the Kids Category.

::Use the Advanced Editing option to change the font style and size.

Please note that VistaPrint is notorious for sending lots of emails once you purchase from them. I recommend that you either sign up with an email address which is not your primary email address, or that you unsubscribe right away.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Summer says

I did set for each of my 2 kids and they were both free and only $4.08 for shipping. Yay, thanks!

Yeah, last time I ordered I was able to add a second “free” item to my purshcase and the shipping went up minimally- $1. Worth a try! Tote bag and labels maybe!

3. kimberly says

Can you tell me how you were able to get a second set for free? When I did another set it charged me 7.99.

4. Fregal says

Can you put these in the dishwasher? I was thinking about sippy cups but if they are paper they probably would not last. If not any good suggestions for labels for sippy cups. Permanent marker always washes off in the dishwasher.

• Jennifer says

@Fregal,

Definitely not a “frugal” option – but both Mabelslabels.com & stuckonyou.com make vinyl labels for kids. They run about $21 for 50 – but I have some on snappy-reusable containers and sippy cups that have been on for well over a year – run thru the dishwasher, washed by hand, etc, etc and the vinyl still sticks.

5. Valerie says

I can’t figure it out….saying .79 for labels and won’t even let me add a 2nd set for that price.

6. Courtney says

Got a set for my preschooler and also a set for us for return address labels. Cost me $4.90 for Priority shipping! Great deal, thanks so much!!

7. camille says

Thank you so much!!! Just bought 2 sets (one for each child) for $4.69;)
    Ready to start labeling those school items!?!?!

8. Jennifer says

I cannot seem to locate “Kid Labels” anywhere on the site. Any suggestions?

9. dawn says

ok, I cannot add a second free set to save my life. I have tried at least a dozen times, and each time, it pops a price on one of the sets. did anyone else have this problem?

• michelle says

@dawn, I had the same problem and tried a ton of ways as well. It looks like if I want to order two sets one is free and each addtional is full price @ 7.99 and then 4.88 for shipping so really closer to 13.oo for two sets . can someone kindly advise me what I am not doing I have the order sitting right now but from experience when you sometimes go back after time the promotion changes on you or dissappears.

If you add one to your cart and then come back here and click on the free label link again then you should be able to get a second one free. just me sure you design them in separate windows and it works great!

11. dawn says

ok, I *finally* got the second set. It took about 20 tries. I opened a new window from the link, just picked some random address labels, used them as address labels (did not change fonts, size, etc). and it took them. so, only 1 kid gets labels, but that’s ok with me. thanks to all ! :)

12. Sharon says

I see the lables as address lables for kids, but is it safe to have your kids full name and address attach to backpacks school supplies etc?

I placed an order for two (different names) sets and it let me do one set for free and the other set full price at 7.99 and then 4.88 for shipping so it was about 13.00 for two sets. I tried a ton of different ways but didnt have the success others did. Curious if others had same experience.

I just oredered an could only get one set for free the other set with different name they charged 7.99 and then 4.88 for shipping so two sets were around 13.00. At end after giving credit information it would offer another dupilicate of one of the sets for 1/2 price at 3.50 but didnt need 300 of same label. didnt have the success that others had with two free sets. I went on address lables and clicked on family and personal then then could choose a subject. did a sports one and kids one with trucks for my two little guys. Also vista can offer promo and if you hold it on save and go back the price may change on you.