$1/1 Rayovac printable coupon (reset) = Free at Walmart & Target

The $1/1 Rayovac printable coupon has been reset! Go here to print your coupon.

The 4-packs of AA Rayovac batteries are $0.94 at Walmart and $1 at Target. Use the $1/1 coupon to get them free!

Thanks, Pirates of the Supermarket!

Comments

1. robyn says

I’m wondering where they’re at at walmart as well. My target used to have them and they’ve switched an “off brand” haven’t been able to find them at walmart.

2. Brian Mitchell says

Typically at my walmart they are up by the register usually in the battery center located between the two seperate sections where you check out. They are on an end cap and usually in the red not blue package.

Thanks for sharing these coupons I usually am able to get them at my local Shoprite when they come on sale which is quite often. I usually am able to get them for free which is wonderful when you have eight children and a Wii which is always in need of new batteries for the remotes :) God Bless

4. brooke says

this coupon as well as the sunday insert coupons are for ALKALINE batteries, which are in the BLUE package, not red (red packs are nickel chloride or some other metal combination)… so they won’t be free at walmart as they don’t have the smaller blue packs. as for target, in their dollar spot they do have TWO-packs of the (blue) alkaline, which you can get free if you can find ‘em!

5. Sara says

If you have an Albertson’s near by they are on sale for $1 for a 4 pack of AA and AAA…unfortunatly it wont let me print anymore so not reset for me.

6. Melissa says

Right now our Targey has 50% off black dot itema in the Dollar Spot. the NON-alkaline batteries are in that section….50cents a pack.

7. Courtney says

Our Target no longer has Rayovac alkalines in the dollar section – only the non-alkaline kind.

8. Amy says

It would not let me print more than one by using the back button but I went back to the Rayovac website and re-clicked the link and printed another.

9. liz g says

FYI, my coupons for the batteries did NOT scan correctly. My Target has all Rayovac 2 packs in the dollar spot, marked to 50 cents a pack. They scanned at 50 cents off, not $1 off. They cashier was being a real jerk, (he was new and didn’t want to take ANY of my coupons until the manager told him to cut it out and take them all). By that time my toddler was starting to freak out, so I just grabbed my stuff and got out of there. But, tomorrow, I’ll be returning half the batteries I bought, since they only gave me half off!

Moral of the story, watch receipts closely and don’t pop into Target for a “quick trip” when it’s too close to nap time.

10. liz g says

Oh, and because I wasn’t clear: I had $1/2 coupons, and 2 packs of 50 cent batteries. I expected both packs to be free, not that they would scan at 50 cents off 2.

the ray o vac batteries at wal mart are NOT alkaline, they are heavy duty, for which the coupon is not accepted. the heavy duty are 97 cents. the alkaline are almost $5.00. beware.

My Target has these on clearance in the dollar section right now. They’re 75% off, making them only $.25! I stocked up, even without the coupon.