$0.50/1 Softsoap printable coupon = possibly free if your store doubles coupons

There’s a new coupon available for $0.50/1 Softsoap hand soap. These are often on sale for $1 at Kroger and elsewhere, so if your store doubles coupons, this should net you free or almost-free Softsoap hand soap when paired with a sale.

Thanks, Coupon Katarina!

Comments

Get one of the foam pump ones too (even if you actually have to pay for it). When it is done you can reload it with watered down regular soap (about 3:1) and make your freebie soap last longer!

• Dawn says

@Mary @ 4our2cents, I know I’m a few days behind on posts, but I thought I’d offer my 2 cents on this… I always refill my foam soaps with 2 – 4 Tablespoons of dishsoap and then fill it up with water. Hint: add the water slooooooooowly or it will foam all over the place. Trust me. :) Foam dispensers are so worth it! Good to know regular soap works too!

2. Ashley says

Apparently neither of my 3 different browsers will support their activation software. What a ripoff. Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome. I guess that’s payback for doing updates when it tells you to. :(

3. Marnie says

Ashley, I have the latest version of Firefox, and two printed just fine for me. Maybe there is another problem?

4. Liz says

Couldn’t get it to work either..I’m on a Mac but using both a supported platform and browser and it still wouldn’t work :(

5. Lori E says

TIP………

Once you join the website click the tab “Smile Talk” in the upper right-hand corner, put in your email address that you signed up with, and gain access to MORE COUPONS!!!

6. Linda says

I’m having the same issue as other above regarding browsers not supporting their software. I can’t get to the coupon!!! Ugh! Any other suggestions are welcome! Thanks! :)

I was able to print this off twice, too… but after printing I noticed that it says “Limit 1 coupon per household” and all the numbers on each coupon are exactly the same… usually when you print a 2nd time the coupon number (different from the barcode numbers) will be different. Since my Kroger had signs up last week about cracking down on coupon fraud, I will only be using 1 and throwing the other one away. I’m glad I noticed!

8. Amyy says

can anyone plz tell me how much coupons do i need to print for this deal to work? my store double the coupons but i have not done any deal using coupons that double.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy