Walgreens: Free Nivea Body Wash

During the month of June, Walgreens has select Nivea products on sale Buy One, Get One Free. Here’s how you can get Nivea for Women Body Wash for free:

Buy 2 Nivea for Women Body Wash–on sale Buy One, Get One Free (2 for $5.99)
Use Buy One, Get One Free coupon from the June All You magazine
Get both free after coupon and store sale (Not all Walgreens stores will honor a Buy One, Get One coupon with a Buy One, Get One sale, but many will.)

You can also use the $4/2 Nivea body wash printable coupon (FF Link) to get these for $0.99 each after the coupon — which is still a great deal on Nivea body wash!

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

See more deals at Walgreens here.

Comments

1. Pam says

Anyone have Walgreen’s coupon policy. Mine won’t let me use any $/2 on BOGO’s or similar deals as posted on this site. I have contacted corporate with no response on their coupon policies.

2. Emily says

My Walgreen’s will not allow me to use any computer printed coupons. I have contacted the corporate office as well to request their coupon policies and they still haven’t responded.

3. dana says

walmart has nivea bodywash for 3.99 each, with the coupon you get’em for $2 each.

4. Shannon says

Two Wags I went to said they wouldn’t accept BOGO Q on BOGO sale. I called another one and they said they would do buy one get three free with the coupon and the sale. One of the Wags that I go to also just stopped taking printed coupons too because too many are fraud. I wish people didn’t ruin it for us. I have so much fun playing the coupon game :)

• Elena says

@Shannon, I know how you feel. Luckily the manager took my coupons but he said alot were coming in turning out to be fakes… This makes the rest of us honest-frugal gals look bad… Also I always have problems using bogos with bogo sales… Any tips Tara???

5. Allison says

I had 2 BOGOs and four of the $4 coupons, so I got 6 free bottles at Target the other day! I will be clean for a long time! : )

6. Emily says

Just did this deal at my Walgreens in upstate NY (used the ALL YOU BOGO) and it worked w/out a problem… there were signs by the bodywash that said it was free when you buy the lotion, but I got 2 bodywash and they still rang up BOGO. So glad I waited to use that coupon! :)

7. Krys says

I am officially vowing to never go to Walgreens again. I was not a big fan of Walgreens as it is. They have so many rules. But today I decided to run in and get the Nivea deal as well as some Coppertone sunscreen. They wouldn’t accept two $3 off coupons on the nivea, they said they could only accept one since Im only paying for one and they would not accept my printed coupon for the Coppertone. Plus the cashier was rude! No more Walgreens for me!

Okay my venting is over, thanks for listening. lol

8. Melinda says

I was wondering, my ad says the Nivea for Men is BOGO free. Is the body wash for women BOGO too? The way I understand it, different Nivea products will be on sale this month so maybe the women’s will be soon? I’d love to know if someone has been to the store!! Thanks!!

9. Melissa says

The Nivea for Men is BOGO, but the Nivea deal for women (at our Walgreens, anyway) was buy a bottle of lotion, get the body wash free.

I don’t even know how my deal worked but we have a wonderful cashier who shares coupons & helps figure out the best deals for you, and she helped me get four body washes, 2 lotions, 1 box of U by Kotex, 3 Reach flosses, one large bottle of Metameucil and a bottle of Ecotrin for $9.30 and I received $4.50 Register Rewards back. Saved $58.39. :-) I <3 that cashier!