P&G Brandsaver coming on Sunday — $2/1 Pampers wipes coupon!

P&G is releasing another Brandsaver coupon insert on Sunday. They sent me a copy this week to get a sneak peek of it and I was so excited to find a $2/1 Pampers wipes coupon in it. I do believe this is the highest-value wipes coupon I’ve ever seen. You should be able to get wipes for free or nearly free at many different stores with this coupon.

There are quite a few other great coupons in Sunday’s inserts so you’ll want to definitely check out the list of what coupons are slated to be released and consider buying extra copies of the paper (or be vigilant about finding lots of free copies of them!).

By the way, don’t forget to sign up with P&G Everyday Solutions to receive more coupons and free samples by mail.

Comments

1. Andrea says

Okay, I have to admit…it was more fun couponing when no one else was into it! ;)

I got the insert on Wednesday, and was SO excited to see that $2 coupon.

2. Rebekah says

It’s strange that the wipes coupon was higher than the diaper coupon. I’m hoping these will be free somewhere. And they don’t expire til 7/31. Very excited about this coupon.

3. sarah c says

These P&G’s are also found (at least in this town) in Encore papers, which are found at local restaurants and coffee shops. You may not have an Encore, but perhaps something similar?

Does P&G release different Brandsavers? I usually get two or three (mail, newspaper, and door-hanger) and the coupon values differ in each one. I’ve found that the Spanish versions (door-hangers) have the higher value coupons (especially when it comes to diapers) whereas the others do not. Anyone know why this is??

5. emma says

i was excited to see this in my free paper i get yesterday! i went and grabbed some more, there is also the 4/1 proglide and 4/1 olay total effects bodywash coupon in this p&g, those are some great coupons! I know about a month back i saw pampers wipes on rollback for 1.97 at walmart, don’t know if they are still that price, but i bet they aren’t that much higher than 2.00, so these coupons will definitely make for some/cheap/free wipes this summer!

• Andrea says

@emma,

I wish these came in a free paper by me!! They come in the RedPlum junk mailer usually. Anyone have any idea how I can find out where else they might insert these?

6. april says

I found pamper wipes@ Cvs for .89 I grabbed the last two. Hopefully Cvs will lower the price of their Pampers Sensitive wipes they’re scanning for $2.99.

Today I found pampers thick wipes 72 count for 2.39 at Target. That is an awesome price for a 72 count! That will make them only .39 after the coupon. Also, the 64 count will be 2.50 at walgreens on sunday. so .50 wipes there. Looks like I’m going to have to buy a lot of papers! lol

8. robyn says

there was recently a $2 huggies wipes coupon on coupons.com. after coupon at walmart they were $.37!

9. rachel says

So, I’m thinking this might be a good time to buy coupons????

What’s a reasonable price to pay for a lot of 10 of these?

TIA!