Pampers Gifts to Grow: 20 free points

Add 20 free Pampers Gifts to Grow points to your account with the following codes:

ENJOYYOURSUMMER (expires July 6, 2010)

GTGLEARNMORE089

Find more Pampers Gifts to Grow here. Don’t have an account yet? Sign up for your free Pampers Gifts to Grow account here.

Thanks, Miami Mommy Savings!

Comments

1. Annie says

Worth noting: Pampers Splashers codes are worth double points now through 8/31/10. Ijust got 48 points for 1 pack! Whoo-hoo!

2. Lisa says

Hi, MSM! I thought I’d let a Pampers lover know I bought Pampers for $1 at Kroger this morning. They have some of the Cruisers marked down to $4, and I had a $3 off Cat coupon. I also bought some with the $2 & $1.50 off coupons. I gave them to a lady whose husband just lost his job. Anywho, wanted to share with a fellow Pampers lover! I thought I’d avoid the phrasing “Pampers snob” :)

3. Sarah says

I tried, but it told me that my baby is not in the right age bracket for the offer. :(

4. Carly says

Thank you sooooo much for telling us about these free pampers points. I have been able to score some really nice stuff for free with these points.

Thanks a ton!!

5. Carrie says

Does anyone know if you can use more than one diapers.com code per order? If I cashed in a bunch of my pampers points could I use say 10 codes and get $30 off my order? I have never ordered from diapers.com, but this seems like it would be a pretty good deal.

6. Becky says

I used the code 50PAMPERS on diapers.com and I got 500 Gifts to Grow POINTS and $10 off! You have to order Pampers and I think it’s for new customers only. The points will be on packing slip when you receive your order (call them if it’s not on there, that’s what I did). Hope this works for you guys!