Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

*Hot!* $1/1 Lean Cuisine coupon

Here’s a high-value coupon that I’m guessing won’t last long: print a coupon for $1/1 Lean Cuisine Casual Cuisine Panini, Flatbread Melts or Pizza Variety. This coupon is only good June 3-9, 2010 so only print it if you think you’ll be able to use it in the next week.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

1. savealotmommy says

I was searching the sales papers to match this up with a sale. I seen Jewel has the select varities on sale for 2/5. That would be a 1.50 per box. Pretty good.

2. Nicole says

going to frys this morning they have lean cuisines on sale for 1.88, I will let you all know if the paninis, flatbreads or pizzas are included in the sale :)

3. Katie says

You can also print off coupons for $1 off of 2 once you get to the webpage. There is one for each week in June. If you print each coupon twice you can get a total of 8 coupons ( 2 $1 off and 6 $1 off of 2)

4. jenna says

My local Smiths (Kroger chain) has these as part of the $1.88 sale so these would be .88 after the coupons

5. Dawn says

These were 2.25 at Meijer today (I was terrified my Kroger would run out) and bought the Panini and also the Mushroom Spinach Pizza, which was delicious. 1.25 each. Whoo-hoo! Thank you!

6. Kathy says

Awesome coupon thanks! I plan on taking it to Pick N Save on Saturday for there special until the end of June double days. Maybe they will have a good deal on these!

7. meghan says

I’m so glad about this deal! I got my husband to eat these now for lunch (of course along with some snacks, he’s a big guy) but we’re saving SO much. 88 cent lunch vs $10 lunch when he eats out..THANK YOU!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy