CVS: Deals for the week of June 27-July 2, 2010

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB DEALS:

Spend $25 in Aveeno Products (prices start at $6.49), Get $10 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 4 Aveeno products at $6.49
Use 4 $1.50/1 printable
Plus use $10 mail-in-rebate
Free after coupons, rebate and ECBs

Spend $10 Select Household Helpers at $2.50, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 4 and use 4 $1/1 coupon from the 5/16 or 6/6 SmartSource insert
Or buy 4 and use 4 $1/1 printable here, here or here
Plus use $5 mail-in-rebate
$0.25 each after coupons, ECBs and mail-in-rebate

Spend $10 in John Frieda products, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 2 Shampoo or Conditioner at $5 each
Use 2 $3/1 coupon from the 6/6 SmartSource insert
$0.50 each after coupons and ECBs

Bengay Product at $5.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 5/16 RedPlum insert
$1.99 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Pampers Diapers at $8.99, Get $1 ECB (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 6/20 RedPlum insert
$5.99 after coupon and ECBs

OTHER DEALS:

Stayfree Products (Prices start at $3.79) – On Sale Buy One Get One Free
Buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 coupon from the 3/28 RedPlum insert
Free after coupons

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix – $0.88
Buy 2 and use $0.75/2 printable here, here or here
$0.50 each after coupon

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. Colleen says

I am having trouble finding the Aveeno mail in rebate – it is not coming up when I click on the link. Anyone else having trouble?

• Ryan says

@Colleen,

It is a pdf file so you may have to install acrobat, if not you can try right clicking the link and just saving it.

2. Sarah says

We have Ziploc 2/$5, Buy $10 get $5ECB. Combine that with the $1.50/2 Ziploc coupons from Right at Home and the $5 mail in rebate (if you haven’t done 3 yet) and it’s a MM.

The cleaners deal is actually a money maker with the rebate, right? If it’s $10 minus the 4 coupons you pay 6oop and get 5 ecb’s, making them 25 cents, but mail in the rebate and it’s a $4 mm woot!

I’m sorry, they changed the coupon to be $3 off. I printed mine a few weeks ago for a walgreens deal and it was $5/1 at that time. So it’s not a money maker unless you have one that you printed before. Sorry!

5. Chandler says

The clearance newborn Pampers works on the ECB deal this week. I got a bag at 2.99 with $1 ECBS and there are 1.50 and 2.00 coupons from prior week inserts.

6. megan says

I want to do the Aveeno rebate and the household rebate. How do you do both with only one receipt?

Thank you so much for posting this! I tried to create my own shopping list for CVS this weekend. I had some ECBs that I needed to use, but I really felt like I wasn’t going to be getting any good deals. I bought some glade products and some Lysol products because I had coupons. Well, my OOP total was $10.88, I got $5 ECBs back, and I come home and check your site, and find out I can get a $5 rebate on the glade items! Woo-hoo! My total for an 8-pack of Bounty paper towels, 5 glade products (I needed the thing to plug in!), and 6 different Lysol products was only $.88!!! Thanks for doing what you do!!!

8. Liz says

The two CVS stores that are close to me will not let you use a B1G1 coupon if it is on sale as B1G1 in the store. I have been refused a few times at both stores. Is there any place that you know of that posts the policy for CVS couponing?

• Rae says

@Liz, Email CVS.com to let them know your problem (make sure to name both stores it happened at) and they will contact the regional manager who will take care of the problem for you without having to show a policy each time. Their customer service is GREAT. It may take about a week or so to get back to you but when they do, they will help out and make sure that the employees at both stores know that they are to accept them. :)

9. praznow says

Hi this is praznow. I just came back for dollar general. Just wanted to tell you that in the laundry section of the store above the XTRA detergent that is a blinkie machine that has $1.00 coupons off xtra that have an 7/31/10 expiration. Take them to CVS they have it on sale 2/$3.00 with the coupon they will be .50 cents a piece. Nice price to stock up on. Just thought I would share God Bless

10. SHAD says

I just figured out last night how to make the household extra buck deal (spend $10 get $5 EBC) sweet for me. Included in the product list is the scrubbing bubbles mega shower foamer cans regularly priced at $4.89. The cans in my CVS currently have a sticker coupon to save $2 off two cans at the register. So I am hoping my deal will go like this:

Buy for cans @ $2.50 each =$10
    Use 2 ‘$2 off two’ coupons at register = $6
    $5 EBC making this deal $1 for 4 cans.

Sweet. And I love this cleaner, it works really well for the tiles & bathtub.

11. Christina says

Thanks for the deals!

One problem: I used the Stayfree deal: got 1 pkg free, but I noticed later when I looked at my receipt (since the pre-ECB total was $2.50 more than I expected) when she put the BOGO coupon through, it only took off $4.49 instead of the full price of $6.99. Wondering if there was some max amount in the small print of the coupon, or if anyone else had this issue.

12. Beth says

Ahhhh! If anyone has a way to get the Aveeno rebate, please post it! It was a different coupon when I went to print it out…after I already made my purchase, unfortunately.

• Shanon says

@Beth,

I had the same problem, but I checked the website again just now and the $10 rebate when you buy $25 Aveeno stuff is back… print it out now before it goes away again! =)