Buy One, Get One Free Sobe Lifewater coupon reset = free at Target!

The Buy One, Get One Free Sobe Lifewater coupon has been reset! These are often on sale for $1 at many stores — making them only $0.50 after this coupon.

Also, Target has these on sale for $1 this week and you get a $5 Target gift card if you buy 10. If you have access to more than one printer, you can get them free or almost-free after this coupon. There’s also a $0.50/1 Target coupon here which could potentially make this a money-maker.

Thanks, Frugal Living and Having Fun!

Comments

1. Kari says

I was able to print 4 coupons per computer. I didn’t hit the back button, just kept clicking the link.

2. Bryant S says

I printed 4 “buy 1 get 1 free” coupons, and went to Target to do this deal, but they would not allow me to use more than 1 per transaction. Bummer! :)

3. Lev says

I had the same problem, they decided not to let me stack the target coupon with the manufacturer coupon too…depends on the clerk and who is supervising the clerks at the time and if they want to raise a stink over it. I had managed to do it the first time without any problem.

4. Gretchen in HB says

I was able to print 4 and my mom had 2. I also had 2 of the Target coupons. The cashier balked a bit at the coupons at first, but the manager confirmed it was okay to use them all, hurray!!

5. diane says

Just got back from Target – I printed 2 per computer (I have 2 computers) of BOGO and Target coupons and was able to use all 8 coupons in one transaction. I really think it depends on the cashier. I wish they were all told the same rules so we didn’t have such hassles sometimes at checkout. I’m happy though, cost me $4.26 and got $5 gift card. Thanks for the info!!!

6. LadyDi says

On the Target coupon, it reads “limit one identical offer per transaction”. And this means??

7. savealotmommy says

Just so you know, if you buy ten you get a $5 gift card back too. So combine that with the target coupons (if they let you use more than one) and the BOGO’s and you got yourself a really great deal. I did this deal yesterday and got 2 shout stain remover and 10 SOBO spent 3.65 out of pocket and got a $5.00 gift card back. The cashier had a really suprised look on her face but she didn’t say anything. It really depends on what cashier you get. I did the nivea deal at walgreens and the assistant manager rung me up and told me great job go back and get more if you have more coupons. So I actually did. A cashier rung me up and examined the coupons like I was trying to cheat them.

8. melissa says

San Ramon, CA Target would only let me use one coupon per transaction too. Jerks!