Target: Merona Flip-Flops for $0.98

Some Target stores have Merona Flip-flops priced at $3.98. Use the $3/1 Merona footwear coupon here to get them for $0.98 after the coupon. (Click on “Clothing” on the Target sidebar to find the Merona footwear coupon.)

Thanks, Clever Couponing!

Comments

1. n says

Can’t see any shoe coupon, I often have this problem going to the Target link through this blog, I have never once seen the coupons you are advertising.

@n, I can’t link to these coupons either–I think it is due to the browser I am using. However, if you go to the Target website (http://www.target.com) and scroll to the bottom you will see a link for “Coupons”. Click on that to access the online Target coupons. If you want to get to the Merona coupons, click on “Clothing” on the coupon page. HTH! :)

2. Beth says

Bummer. Could only print it once. Was hoping for twice. Oh well. Thankfull for one and now hoping my store has the flipflops!!

3. Lee Scott says

can’t wait to use the buy 3 get 1 free nabisco 100 cal packs with the bogo facebook coupon. 4 for the price of 1!!

4. Amy says

If you order online, you can enter the code MRNADSPT for another 20% off your Merona item!

5. Lisa says

I did this today. My flip flops were $2.48, and I got the overage. I also found a nice black dress for $7.48, less than $5 after the TQ.

I did the Nabisco cookie deal this morning. 4 for the price of 1! YAY!

6. Kami says

Hi,

So, I didnt see a footwear coupon under the clothing coupons, just one that said Merona dress. Is that the one you’re using for shoes?

Thanks,

Kami

7. Jen says

You have to go to the “accessories” tab for the coupon. I had to look really hard at Target to find the shoes, but finally found some for $3.48, which means I got some really cute polka dot flip-flops for 48 cents! :) Thanks!

8. Abi says

I just only found the “merona dress coupon/ $3 Off”
    I looked in accesories, clothing, beauty… and I only could find the “merona dress” coupon.

Bummer, looks like they pulled it. I went through all the coupons. But, y’all might want to snag the $3 Merona scarf one. I’ve seen in the last few weeks some of the scarves on sale for $5 and under.

10. Kelly says

There’s a coupon in the June 2010 issue of Parents magazine for 20% off any Merona item. You can also use MRNADSPT as a coupon code for ordering online as mentioned above by Amy.

11. Lisa Masiello says

I used my coupon this week and found a pair of cute black flip flops with white polka dots clearenced to $2.48! So, they were free! Thanks so much!!! :)