Target: Free Armor All products

There is a $3/2 Armor All Target coupon here which can be stacked with the $2/1 Armor All manufacturer’s coupon here to get free or almost-free Armor All products at Target.

My Frugal Adventures found the following prices at her Target:

Armor All Original Interior Protectant — $2.49
Armor All Glass Cleaner — $2.69
Armor All Car Wash Concentrate — $3.49
Armor All Wipes — $4.24

Armor All Upholstery Cleaner — $4.24
Armor All Wheel Protectant — $6.00

There is also a rebate available for the Wheel Protectant here.

See more deals at Target this week.

Comments

1. Julie says

Just to note, in order to get the rebate, on the rebate form it states that you have to purchase another product valued at $3.49 or higher.

2. Carmen Bowen says

I had tried to use the manufacturer’s coupon at Wal-mart a few weeks ago, and was unable to! The CSM told me that they were fraudulent, and would not give me my coupons back! She said she had to keep them! Has this happened to anyone else? Wal-mart seems to be getting so strict on coupon usage lately! Ugh!

3. Eileen says

I bought the Multi-purpose Auto Cleaner for $4.59 and the Auto Glass cleaner for $2.69. Minus $2 coupons for each one plus the $3 Target coupon for a total of $.28

4. Autumn says

For the $2.00 off q, if there supposed to be a barcode for cashier to scan? I do not see one on mine? Thanks!

5. Jeni says

The Target $3/2 coupon cannot be used on the 10 oz size regular proctecant. My Target prices were much higher than the prices listed here :-( I ended up using only the $2 manufacturer coupon on the original proctectant and got it free since I purchased it along with a few other things that had overages, otherwise it would have been $.54 if bought alone.

6. Kelly says

I can’t find the coupons on the armor all FB page. I tried to get it a while ago too and it didn’t work then either.

7. Heather says

I have also been having a HORRIBLE time using coupons at Wal-Mart lately… most of the cashiers at my store just simply do not know what they are talking about. Much easier just to go to Target.