Target: Deals for the week of May 30-June 5, 2010

The deals are hopping at Target this week. Here are some of my favorites, with thanks to Marcy from Stretching a Buck for her help in compiling them:

Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 10 SoBe Lifewaters:

Buy 10 SoBe Lifewater (20 oz.) at $1 each, Get a $5 Target gift card
Use 5 Buy One Get, One Free printable here (IE) or here (FF)
Stack with 1 $0.50/1 printable (some Target stores will allow you to use more than one of these coupons; it’s up to their discretion since it’s a store coupon)
Free plus overage after coupons and gift card

Buy 2 Olay Facial Toners at $2.99 each, Get $5 Target Gift Card
Use 2 $2/1 Olay Facial product coupon from the 5/2 P&G insert (or $1/1 from the SmartSource insert)
Pay as little as $1.98 plus tax out of pocket and get back one $5 Target gift card
Free plus overage after coupons and gift card (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

GE Reveal Light Bulbs (4 pk) – $2
Use $1/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
Stack with $1/1 Target printable
Free after coupon

Wish Bone Salad Spritzers (7 oz.) or Wish-Bone Dressing (16 oz.) — price cut to $1.33 through 6/12
Use $0.50/1 Wishbone coupon (IE) (FF Link)
Stack with $0.75/1 Wish-bone Target coupon from 4/25 insert
$0.08 after coupons

Shout Stain Remover — $1.97
Use $0.55/1 from 5/2 SmartSource insert (some people are finding peelie coupons on the bottles, as well)
Stack with $1/1 Target Printable
$0.42 each after coupons (Thanks, Kansas City Mamas!)

Dannon Activia Yogurt (4 pk) – $1.67
Use $1/1 coupon from the 5/2 SmartSource insert
Or use $1/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
As low as $0.67 after coupon

Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 5 Fiber One Items:

*Deal Idea*

Buy 5 Fiber One Cereal or Bars – $2.50
Use 5 $0.75/1 printables (there are five different coupons available!)
As low as $0.75 each after coupons and gift card

Select Eggo Products – $1.75 (price cut at some stores)
Use $1/1 printable
$0.75 after coupon

Crystal Light Drop Ins (10 ct) – $1.97
Use $1/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
$0.97 after coupon

GE Reveal Light Bulbs (4 pk) – $2
Use $1/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
Stack with $1/1 Target printable
Free after coupon

Huggies Diapers (jumbo pack Snug & Dry, Little Snugglers or Little Movers) – $8.99 each
Use $3/1 printable
Or buy 2 and use $4/2 printable
As low as $5.99 each after coupon

See the full list of deals at Target this week here.

Comments

1. Autumn says

If the GE Reveal light bulbs are on sale for $2.00 and if you say we can use a printable for 1.00 and stack with another Target printable for 1.00 wouldn’t that= FREE ?

If you buy two of the Olay Regenerist Cleansers at $5.99 each and use two of the $5.00 Olay Regenerist coupons that came in the P&G Year of Savings coupon booklet (received by sending in rebate form awhile ago) you will pay $1.98 and get back a $5.00 gift card- not too shabby!

3. Margaret says

Target has a printable huggies coupon on there coupon web site this makes a real good deal

4. Joann says

A lot of their Kraft cheeses are on sale for $2. There is a $1.50/2 printable at Target.com. I got two bags of shredded Mozzarella for $1.25/each.

5. Mary says

I have 13 different fiber one coupons, can I do this deal 3 times? Or can I use the gift cards to roll over onto my next purchase of fiber one?

Yes! You can roll your gift cards. So I’d recommend splitting it up into more than one transaction and using the gift card earned from one transaction to pay for the second… and so on. This will significantly lower your out of pocket costs.

6. Jay says

Our Target had $1 off peelies on most of the Fiber One cereal – so even a bettter deal than using the 75 cent coupons!

• Mandy says

@Porsha,

I supervise the lanes at target and have never come across a problem with using foodstamps or EBT card and not getting the $5 gift card. The giftcard prompt is done before the payment method has even occurred.

7. Michelle says

When I click on the link for the Reveal Manufacturer’s coupon, it says that “there are no prints available for this campaign.” Did they pull the coupon?

8. Kristen says

Did the SOBE deal yesterday, used 5 BOGO coupons and 10 $.50 off 1 coupons and got all SOBE for free plus got $5 gift card! Thanks for letting us know about this deal!

• Kristen says

@Kaity McCormick,

I have a color copier. I couldn’t print more than one BOGO, so I just tried copying it. It worked. So I did the same for the Target coupon (I noticed that the coupons have the same barcode when you print more than one so I figured it would work). I wasn’t sure it would work as this is my first time copying coupons, but it did. I checked the coupons and didn’t see anything saying you couldn’t copy them.

9. Kim says

I tried using 5 BYGO plus the 50 cent coupon to buy 10 SOBEs and the cashier said you can only use 1 BYGO and 1 50 cent coupon. So I put them all back. Oh, well.