Rite Aid: Free Tugaboos diapers

Rite Aid is rolling out a new brand of diapers called “Tugaboos”.

They have trial-sized packages of diapers priced at $0.99 which contain a coupon in them for $1 off your next purchase of Tugaboos diapers. Buy one package and then use the $1/1 coupon to purchase another package and get it free. You can continue to roll this deal using the coupon from the free package to purchase another free package.

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

Comments

1. Amber says

Has anyone tried these yet? I am a little catious with store brands, they seem to be 50/50 on fitting properly. I’m assuming someone has seen the coupon and it has no size restriction?

• Crystal says

@Deidre, I think it’s actually 3 diapers in a pack. That’s what they are at my store anyway. I would assume it’s the same. Not sure if I want to risk not getting a coupon though because I’m not going to pay $.99 for 3 diapers.

2. Sara says

This deal is hit or miss. One Rite Aid I went to let me use the $1.00 off coupon on the trial size, one Rite Aid did not. The coupon does not specify a size, it just says $1.00 off your next purchase of Tugaboo diapers. Personally I like the diapers. I have been buying the size 4 to use on my 17 month old and haven’t had any leaks or any problems. Very good diapers as far as store brands go.

3. Sara says

Also wanted to mention that if you have the Rite Aid wellness card, you get 10% off of Rite Aid brand products, so the trial pack of diapers will ring up at .89
    I’ve been using 8 coupons on 8 trial pack of diapers and getting .88 overage on another product.

• Courtney Holcomb says

@Sara, Wow! My Rite Aid won’t let me use coupons that are a higher value than the product. I haven’t contested it or looked at policies yet, what a great deal you’re getting!

4. Melissa says

Also there’s a Rite Aid movie you could watch to print a $1 coupon on Tugaboo diapers. So the first pack shouldn’t cost you anything!

5. Elizabeth Horton says

The Rite Aid movie coupon says it is only good for the jumbo pack so you would not be able to use it to buy a trial size package

6. Sherri says

We have tried the Tugaboos- worked just as well as any other store brand we’ve tried.

What I love is that they clearanced out the old Rite Aid brand, so I got a mega pack for $7 a few weeks ago!

7. Jenna says

we really liked the diapers! haven’t tried the training pants. thanks for this tip. am going to rite-aid today anyway, so will definitely be checking this deal out.

8. Anitra says

I got a trial pack from my mom – really liked them, they seem reasonably similar to Huggies. Won’t buy them unless I can get them cheaper than Huggies, though!

9. Whitney says

I loved the Tugaboos! All my daughter has worn since she’s been born (now 6 months) is Huggies and the Tugaboos are exactly the same, and maybe even better! She’s got a tummy on her and the Tugaboos seem to be cut bigger and stretch more than the Huggies, which is great for us because she’s in her walker A LOT!