$1/1 Nexcare Product coupon = Free bandages at Target!

There’s a hot new PDF available for $1 off any Nexcare Product. Many Target stores have travel-size packages of bandages priced at $1 — making them free after this coupon!

I also have seen many Nexcare full-size packages of bandages on sale for $1.77 or less at a number of stores. After the $1/1 coupon, it’s a pretty good deal — especially if you go through bandages at the rate we do!

Since the coupon is hosted on the manufacturer’s website, you can legitimately print and use as many as you’d like. But, as always, be reasonable in how many you purchase. I doubt anyone needs 256 travel-sized packages of bandages! :)

This coupon expires September 1, 2010.

Thanks, Savvy Spending!

Comments

1. Rebecca says

FYI…scroll down to see the Q on pdf. Don’t do what I did and think it wasn’t loading properly…duhhhhh!

2. WilliamB says

This gives me the opportunity to ask a question that’s been on my mind for a long time.

How much is enough?

In most cases how much I get is limited by the number of coupons available. Even if a sale is a really good deal it costs me some amount out of pocket, therefore I don’t buy every box there is. But sometimes the unlimited coupons such as this one are money-makers for me. So I’m faced with the question of how many I should get. Thoughts, please?

3. Melissa says

I don’t know if there is an answer, @WilliamB but remember what happened with the KMart coupon (at least here in Illinois) — people abused it and then no one else could use it.

A couple of boxes of Band-Aids will last you until the next freebie/cheap offer so please give everyone the chance to enjoy this promotion!

4. Penny says

@WilliamB

I think you should avoid looking at a coupon as being a money maker. We all know that (an individual making money off their coupon) isn’t the intent on the part of the company. I like to think that we should show our appreciation that companies put out these sorts of coupons to begin with, and continue to foster good manufacturer-consumer relations by not abusing….same goes for the free coupons you find on store shelves. Take one if you’ll use it, but don’t empty the whole thing.

5. Sakura says

If you live in Northern Utah the full size packages are on clearance for 99 cents. They had, Nemo, Hannah Montana and another character.

6. Allison says

I save the pdf on my computer, and print one or two whenever I go shopping. That way I’m not clearing the shelves, and I can get a comfortable stockpile without going overboard. I’ve done the same thing with the recent Scotchbrite coupon, and if I only use one or two at a time, it’s easy on everyone, me, my kids, and the cashier!

7. Dawn says

I too struggled with that question. I donate a good amount of supplies, but found myself tempted to keep going back when I honestly had enough. I institudted a self-control rule of two items (or deals) per person in my household. It works for me-

8. Heather T. says

The 35 count are $1.50 at my local walmart good deal in my o, and with 3 young boys we use them almost every day. Thanks for the link to the Q.