Monterey Bay: $15 off any $15 order + 6% cashback

Monterey Bay Clothing Company currently has a coupon available for $15 off any order of $15 or more. Plus, you can get 6% cashback from ShopAtHome. Here’s how:

::Login or sign up for a few account with ShopAtHome and search for “Monterey Bay Clothing Company”. Click through to the Monterey Bay website.

::To find the best deal, look in the clearance section and sort it by lowest to highest price. There are a number of items available for $9.99.

::Add the item(s) you wish to buy to your cart and use coupon code KAAFH to take $15 off your order. Shipping is $6.49 up to $25.

::Within 30-60 days of ordering, you should receive 6% cashback in your ShopAtHome account plus a $5 bonus if you’re a new sign-up.

Thanks, Good Deal Mama!

Comments

1. Dawn says

Fantastic deal! Just ordered two pairs of pants. The entire order was a little over $8 with shipping! Thanks!

2. Chelsea says

Just a heads up to those who may be wondering: this doesn’t go toward s&h fees, but great deals on the website.

3. Brandi says

Ordered a nice tunic shirt on clearance for$14.99–originally $34.99. The promo code deducted $14.99, so I only had to pay $6.49 for shipping! Thanks Crystal!

4. Brandi says

I also did a couple of other orders–1) 2 shirts for$11.47 shipped and 2) one skirt and 1 pair of capris for$8.47 shipped. In all, I bought almost 3 complete outfits for a little over $25. What a great deal!

Ordered the black “fit to flare” skirt in the clearance section. Original price S79.99, marked down to $14.99 = free with promotion code! (plus $6.49 shipping).

6. Andrea says

Did anyone have problems with this? I ordered something for 9.99 and it showed my total as 6.49 (shipping). And then when I got my confirmation email it showed my total as 16.48???? I called customer service and she CLAIMS she fixed it for me, but I guess I won’t really know until I get the charge on my account!!!

• Ann Su says

@Andrea, Monterey Bay has great customer service, so I’m sure they’ll rectify it even if you got charged later.

• Keri says

Hopefully you won’t have any problems like we did with The Company Store, that was a headache and I still have charges that they wont take off. I will not shop with them again – ever! They were rude and would not honor the code, said it was not supposed to be used on clearance items and charged my CC the total amount, I don’t even think that is legal!

• Melissa says

@Keri, I emailed about my Company Store order and she told me to write refused on the package and put back in the mailbox. Then all charges should be removed. I am keeping the email until the charges are reversed.

Melissa

• Keri says

@Ann Su, They will charge a $6.95 return fee and we had already accepted the package and thrown away all the packaging. Beware, this seems to be a trend. Monterey Bay is not accepting their code either, it’s only for their CC.

• Zakia says

@Andrea,

Same thing happened to me. I ordered something for $14.99 and applied the code. Even though the online Estimated Total said it was $6.49 the email I got was for $21.48.

7. Keri says

Just a heads up guys, the $15 off is only for if you use their credit card. I got charged the whole amount and quickly called customer service and was told WHERE DID YOU GET THE CODE and that it was not valid and they were going to notify headquarters about the problem of the computer accepting the code. I canceled my order. They would not change the price or adjust it. Beware – this is starting to be a trend lately, I’m getting leery to purchase anything off the internet. They were very nice, but firm on not changing their policy.

I just purchased $70.00 of product for $9.47 !!! Great deal-I’m using them for Christmas presents.

9. Alea says

After getting a confirmation email with the total wrong I emailed the company. They said it didn’t apply becuase my item total was below $15. (It was a $14.99 skirt. By the time they emailed me back, they had already shipped it (I learned – next time call!), so I asked for a refund and will be refusing the package. Hope it works – although I’m not hopeful after reading all this!