*HOT!* Free Kraft Summer Sample Pack — hurry!

This is a very hot freebie and will likely go quickly!

Head on over to the Kraft Facebook Page and click on the “Like” button. After doing so, click on the “Sign Up Now” button and you’ll be able to sign up for one of the free smaple packs pictured above. It looks like they’ll be sending free product coupons for the items shown.

Be patient; the site is being hammered right now.

Thanks, Surviving the Stores!

Comments

1. Nicole says

just for the ppl who cant get through it took me about 10 minutes waiting for pages to load, just be patient :), free is worth the wait

• jettsmom says

@jettsmom, I spoke too soon. I had to leave because it was taking too long. Then it wouldn’t submit. I did go back and start over and it worked.

2. Emily says

I did not get a confirmation screen after I clicked submit. The same page that asks for your address is loaded again. Is that what it suppose to be?

@Emily,

Same here. I’ve been hitting the submit button for well over 10 minutes, but still no confirmation. I’m still trying, though.

I finally got it to work. I had to close the window and start again. I then received a confirmation page stating delivery takes 3-4 weeks.

• Amanda says

@Emily, The same thing is happening to me. I tried to submit it several times, with no luck. I would think it would say thank you and how long it will take for the coupons and samples to arrive.

hmm I’m getting sent back to the same fill in your address page too! It just can’t get past it! Keep on trying!

4. Laura says

No success, took forever to get the the address part and it wouldn’t submit.

5. Heather says

It did not show me a confirmation as well. However, when I tried to re-submit it said that only one per household could apply for this offer and then showed me a screen where I could check the status of my submission. I hope that helps.

6. Jen says

What happens after you leave a comment on their facebook page? It never asked for my address and I’m wondering what I missed….

7. Julie says

Site is down now – technical issues. Meaning….. too many people, I’m afraid!!

• Meagan says

I got it! It took a while. I kept having to hit submit again. Eventually I went out and tried a different “pack” and tried a few times. One of those times it brought me back to the facebook page. Then I tried it again and it told me that I had already submitted one! So I guess one of them went through. They even have a link to check your “status.” I’m sorry but I closed it before I thought to get it.

Also, it looks like there’s a rebate that comes with it for $10 back on $30 worth of Kraft products. That’s a pretty good deal and worth the snack pack thing on it’s own

8. Stacy says

don’t know if I got it or not-had to keep reloading address page then it went back to the facebook fan page. No confirmation was given.

9. Katie A says

I just keep getting sent back to their facebook page everytime I enter in my address and hit submit.

10. Christina says

I never got a completion page, but when I checked the rebate page, it shows it went through. How frustrating!

11. Katie A says

I just checked the rebate page and mine says it went through. Don’t know if that means I will get it or not but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

12. Jenny says

for awhile after I hit submit on the address page it would just stay there, when it finally went through it took me from the submit page back to their facebook page. then it showed as confirmed at this link https://www.web-rebates.com/kraft/Default.asp? and when I double checked and tried to submit again it said only one per household. So just keep pressing submit and hopefully it will go through sooner rather than later! :) good luck. probably took me about 10 minutes or so…

13. Audrie says

Keep on trying – it kept sending me back to the FB page, too, but eventually I made it to the address page and got my order submitted.

Ok…thank God it finally worked…I went back a chose a different sample and this time it went right through! It said sample is on its way!!! Thank You!

15. Christine says

For anyone that was having problems earlier mine just went through without any problems. Good luck and thanks Crystal!!!!

16. Laura says

I’m hitting submit, too. Thanks, ladies, for the encouragement to be patient!

17. Amanda says

I am still trying to submit. Grrr! Not sure how many times I have tried so far. Too many to count!

18. Amanda says

Finally, finally got this to work and got the Thank You page. What worked for me was closing out the address page that kept resetting and resubmitting my sample choice and address. It went right through that time. There must have been an error on the first address page. I hope this helps other people!

19. Lauren says

Thank you Amanda!
    I had been hitting submit and been taken back to the address page over 25 times. I followed Amanda’s advice and I went back to the beginning and started over. It went through on the first try!

20. Cara says

I finally got the address page and when I filled it out, it would not go on to the next page, it just kept bringing me back to the address page. I closed it and tried again, but this time it told me that someone from my address had already signed up for one. I checked and it only listed a coupon that I had requested in April. I live in an apartment by myself. I guess that someone else in the building must have already ordered one. I wish Kraft to take into consideration that not everyone lives in a single family dwelling. :((

After nearly an hour of getting the address page back with every “submit now”, I *finally* got a Thank You page. Yay! Thanks for sharing the deal.

22. Jenny says

Wow! That is a great freebie! I am excited to get it!

No problems getting signed up!

23. Jenele says

FYI – I missed this yesterday, but I just signed up and was still able to submit for one of the sample packs! Not sure if I just clicked on a pack that wasn’t out yet, but all of the packs are a great freebie, so it doesn’t matter!

24. Lea says

Now when you click to register it says “The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.” – DARN!