Dollar General: Free Suave deodorant, free Gillette body wash, $0.50 T.G.I. Friday’s Snacks

Here are a few great deals at Dollar General right now:

Suave Invisible Solid deodorant (2.6 oz.) — $1.50 each
Buy 2 and use $3/2 printable coupon
Free after coupon

Gillette Body Wash — on price reduction for $2
Buy 2 and use $4/2 coupon from the 5/2 P&G insert
Free after coupon

T.G.I. Friday’s Snacks — $1
Use $0.50/1 coupon
$0.50 after coupon (Thanks, Money Saving Madness!)

See the full list of deals at Dollar General this week.

Comments

1. Susan says

My DG will not accept coupons that come out free. The cashier showed me the memo from management saying not to accept the two free deals.

My Dollar General accepted the Gillette coupon, and I got 6 bottles of body wash for my fiance… but they quickly ran out of it and I don’t think that it’s on sale anymore :(.

3. Anonymous says

The 0.50/1 printable TGI Firdays snack coupons did not show up on the coupon list. There is a 1.00/2 TGI Fridays snack instead. Maybe this offer expired already.

4. Alison says

My Dollar General had them listed at $3.75 each but when the cashier rang them up they were $2.00, so I was able to get 2 of them using the $4/2 coupon and just paid tax…0.38!! She was amazed too! : )

5. Susan says

My Dollar General tried ringing up the IP Suave coupon with no luck. Even the manager wasn’t able to make it work.

6. Laurie Black says

I just visited my DG…they were already out of the body wash, but I got 4 Suave deodorants, 2 bags of the TGIFriday’s chips, and 4 Velveeta Shells and Cheese packs (I had two $1/ 2 coupon) and spent a whopping $3.12. The cashier was blown away, as was the lady in line behind me. Thanks for the heads up! :)

PS…I did have to buy the deodorant in two seperate transactions because the computer would only allow one of those coupons at a time but that was no biggie for free deodorant! ;)

7. Jenni says

My DG wouldn’t accept it either. I took the coupon to Walmart and they wouldn’t take it either. Did anyone else try using it anyplace after DG and did it work?

8. linda says

I tries the suave coupons at Dollar Genral here in Matthews. The coupon wouldn’t scan. the cashier said well you can’t use them because they are on sale for $1.50 and if you use the coupon then it will be free. And we don’t do that!