CVS: Free Bayer Aspirin, Stayfree Pads, Reach Floss & CVS Shampoo

Here are a few more freebies at CVS this week:

Buy 1 Reach Floss Mint Flavor (55 yards) at $1.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 Reach Floss or Toothbrush or use $1/1 coupon from the 3/7 RedPlum insert
Free plus $1 in overage after coupon and ECBs (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Bayer Aspirin — $1
Use $1/1 Bayer Aspirin printable or use $1/1 coupon from the 3/21 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon (Thanks. Money Saving Madness!)

Buy 1 Stayfree Pads at $3.99 (select kinds), Get $2 ECBs
Use $2/1 Stayfree product coupon from 3/28 RedPlum insert
Free after coupon and ECBs (Thanks, Chief Family Officer)

CVS Brand Shampoo — $0.99
Use $1/1 CVS brand hair care coupon (printing for some people at the CVS price scanners)
Free after coupon (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

See more deals at CVS this week here.

Comments

1. Stephanie says

Is the floss a new offer or the same as last week’s? Last week was a limit of 1, so I’m hoping this is a new offer. Thanks for the heads-up on all the deals.

• Nikki says

@Stephanie, It is the same deal and the limit is 2. I bought 2 of the mint floss (55 yards upc is 3 8137 009217 9) which were $1.99 ea, used 2 $1 q’s and received back $4 in ecbs.

2. jill says

Can anyone tell me what the CVS brand shampoo looks like? I looked everywhere at my store but couldn’t find one for .99 that was clearly CVS brand.

• Lissa says

Jill,
      The bottles look a bit like Suave shampoo bottles. If you can’t find it, you haven’t missed much. While I like Suave, the CVS shampoos I got were awful! Sometimes I use bad shampoo in our handsoap pumps, but this smelled so strong that I couldn’t even use it for that!

3. Stephanie says

I think I got the shampoo some time back. The kind I got was Fresh Kiwi scent, 18 oz, and is distributed by “Advanced Healthcare”. The front label only said the scent and had a picture of the fruit; no name or brand. They had some other scents there also. It was with the other shampoos and such. I just scanned the price tags to find it.

4. Jamie says

I just moved by a CVS and have never shopped there before, does it have the coupon count issue that Walgreens has where you need fillers? Also, do the ECB’s roll, or do you have to be careful not to use one on a like item like at Walgreens? Thanks for the help

• Angie says

@Jamie,
      No, you do not need fillers. In fact, yesterday I purchased something and my ECB was in excess of the total by .01 before tax and it went through just fine. You can also use as many ECBs in a transaction as you want. I LOVE CVS! They are way better than Walgreens.

• Angie says

@Jamie,
      Oh, I am not sure about rolling. You do have to use the same CVS card to use the ECB and it usually has a limit to how many times you can do a certain ECB deal (usually one or two).

5. Angie says

Is the floss in the monthly ad? I didn’t see it advertised anywhere in our stores.

I found “Kiwi Fresh” shampoo, thanks, Stephanie! It was the only bottle in the store (I didn’t see any other shampoos/conditioners like it), but it scanned $.99 and the coupon went through fine.

The J&J/Reach floss coupon, however, beeped and cashier refused to take it.

7. Lissa says

I can’t find the floss in the ad either, and there is no tag on the shelf indicating that there is an ECB. Any ideas?

8. kitchy says

Stephanie..i tried to save some paper..so what happened..i printed 2 q’s of bayer aspirin both sides at the same spot…so i have 2 aspirin q’s in (both sides) in one..what should i do?…can i copy this in a xerox machine?…hate to use only one q, since i can get them free!..

9. Emily says

My store wasn’t running the Reach floss deal either; instead, they had an ECB deal going for Crest Glide floss. Does CVS do unadvertised ECB deals? Or are some of their ECB deals regional? I’d love to take advantage of the Reach offer, if possible.

Just a reminder to be sure to always scan your card at the red coupon center at the front of the store! I was thrilled to see that I got 2 Huggies coupons, 1 for $2 off any Huggies Diapers and the other for $2 off any Huggies Little Swimmers. I was already going in for the Huggies deal so this really sweetened it!

Good luck!

11. Jen says

I got a coupon from the CVS scanner for $1 off any CVS *facial* product (not hair product). Can anyone recommend a *facial* product that would be .99 and with the coupon, make it free? I don’t wear make-up so the make-up pads are kinda useless for me… (although if I get desperate to use the coupon I’ll get them and give them away).

12. Valerie says

I got the ECB’s with 2 of the Reach flosses today and it was not advertised.

Jen – I think a travel size CVS cocoa lotion would be included in the .99 facial product coupon.

13. Valentine says

My store doesn’t have the Reach floss advertised either (neither shelf nor circular), but I’ll try it after Valerie’s comment. I’m local to Atlanta, GA.