CVS: $4/$20 coupon!

CVS is offering the $4/$20 coupon again! Just register your card and sign up for email offers and they’ll send you a coupon for $4 off any $20 purchase — which is basically free money for those of us who play the Drugstore Game!

Thanks, Thrifty Jenny!

Comments

1. Kory says

They also send you a $3 off coupon for your birthday and you don’t have to spend a certain amount. Yay for free money!

• Jill says

I never got a coupon for my birthday that was May 9th. Does it take a while to get the coupon?

• Kory says

@Jill, I signed up back when they first started pushing everyone to sign up online and I got it today on my birthday. I am sorry you didn’t get the present. You could try to email them about it. CVS has been pretty nice in my dealings with them about errors.

• tammy says

@Rebecca, I had the same problem so emailed their customer service. They are putting through a $4 coupon to my card that will be available to print at the store within 48 hours. They said they are working on the problem.

2. Lisa says

I tried to print mine too- my coupon prints with part of the right side chopped off- with no barcode or coupon codes anywhere on it. I called CVS, and they said they’d look into the problem. They also credited my card with the $4/$20- told me to just scan my Extra Care Card at the store’s coupon scanner, and my coupon should print off for me there. Hope this helps!

3. Sara says

I also printed my coupon, but it printed without the barcode. I called the CVS number on my ExtraCare card. They input a $4 ECB on my account and said it would print at the store when I scan my card at the red kiosk. She also said it would be $4 off, not $4 off 20!! Even better!

• tammy says

@Karen, I wasn’t getting $/$$ coupons anymore either and then I didn’t shop at CVS for about 2 months and the next time I went back in I got one at the self scanner. The manager told me that none of the “regulars” she knows gets them any longer. They are more to entice less frequent shoppers to return to the store.

I usually get multiple $x/xx coupons from CVS every week in addition to other product coupons. This week I two $4/20 coupons, 1 coupon for $1 off from two CVS suncare items, and $2 off from 2 Viologie hair care items – which made a great deal since Viologie shampoo was marked down to $1.97, so I got two bottles for 97 cents each. I’m so overloaded with free to low cost shampoo, I’m donating 7 bottles to the local domestic abuse shelter!

5. Karen Clark says

I just signed up for my Care Card, so I dont know my card holders number. is there a way to get around that?

I usually get multiple $x/xx coupons from CVS every week in addition to other product coupons. This week I two $4/20 coupons, 1 coupon for $1 off from two CVS suncare items, and $2 off from 2 Viologie hair care items – which made a great deal since Viologie shampoo was marked down to $1.97, so I got two bottles for 97 cents each. I’m so overloaded with free to low cost shampoo, I’m donating 7 bottles to the local shelter!

7. Stephanie says

I can’t get the coupon either, because they already have my e-mail adress on file apparently. And I don’t get 4/20 or 10/50 like I used to all the time, either…

8. caroline says

never got one

even though I use a new email address, it still says they have my email address in their profile. it’s so weird

I still receive a $5 off $30 coupon most weeks. It seems like I get better coupons if I stay away from the store for a week or two.

10. Heather says

I haven’t gotten a x/xx coupon in over a year! And I rarely shop at CVS anymore, because their deals have declined lately. But here’ s the funny thing – I get their emails, but I tried signing up again and it let me. I signed up for only the “deal” emails – apparently before I had been signed up for the website emails and the photo emails. No wonder I hadn’t been getting email coupons! It sent me a 4 off 20 coupon, but also no bar code or offer code.

11. Melissa says

I may finally be able to jump back into CVS’ing! I haven’t had a $/$ off coupon in a LOONNNG time! Thank you! :)

12. Melissa says

My coupon also printed without a barcode or coupon code # – I also called the number on the back of my Extra Care card (like someone else mentioned) and the lady told me that my account would be credited with the $4 off coupon and I would receive it either by email (within the next 48 hrs or the next time I scan my card in the store.

13. amanda says

I keep trying to sign up, but it never accepts my card number. Says it doesn’t match their records.

14. Shannon says

No barcode here either. I called the number and I will have a $4 print out at the store to spend in 48 hours (on any purchase, not $20) They were very helpful!

15. Angie says

Thanks for the tip! I also got a coupon without barcode and coupon code, so I just called. For some reason, they couldn’t find my email address in their system (which is weird since I have their welcome email in my inbox). They have great customer service! They are putting a $4 coupon that I can print off at the store in 48 hours.