$1.50/1 Tony’s Pizza coupon {Update: no longer available}

Update: This coupon has now reached print limit. There is a $1/2 coupon available here, though.

Tony’s Pizza asked me if I’d join their Smart and Savvy Moms team recently. While I’m not sure if I qualify for the “Smart and Savvy” part, since they promised coupons and freebies for my readers as part of the gig, I was happy to join the team.

They sent me some coupons for free pizzas so our family could try out Tony’s pizza last week. Considering that I’ve never bought storebought pizza in my life, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. It definitely didn’t hold a candle to my homemade pizza, but it wasn’t all that bad. In fact, our family consumed three pizzas in just two sittings.

The cheese pizzas were our favorite (we weren’t really fond of the meat lovers since we usually buy higher quality meat) and it was quite a nice break from cooking to just pull a pizza out of the freezer and pop it into the oven.

Tony’s is looking for people to share their best value tips. When you submit a quick tip, you’ll not only be entered to win some great prizes, but you’ll also be able to print a coupon for $1.50 off any Tony’s Pizza. Paired with a sale, this will make a great deal on pizza — and maybe you’ll be able to enjoy a night off from cooking, too!

Comments

1. sunny says

thanks this is a great coupon my son loves this pizza, and it will be almost free!

2. Courtney says

Crystal, I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy your product reviews. Your honesty is refreshing!

Thank you this is the first time I have ever been able to print from smartsource I can’t figure it out it never works.

4. Lexy says

Just signed up and it said that the coupon was no longer available :(
    Thank you anyway!

5. Eve says

Yep. .me too. . .put the tip in and it said I’d get the $1.50 off but when I clicked, it said it was no longer available. =(

• Terri says

I received the same message and I emailed them to see if they would mail it to me or email me another link. I will post when I hear back from them

6. Amanda F says

This coupon is no longer available – Thank you for your interest
    Oh! Well thanks anyway!

7. Kathy says

Thanks to you, but Tony’s is making no friends by making this offer “expired” already – espec after filling out tip!

8. Kathy says

Re above – I meant SERIOUSLY to thank you for all your hard work, but when I read it I realized it could sound sarcastic. Am annoyed w/ Tony’s pizza, not you!!

9. Mary says

Don’t judge all frozen pizza by Tony’s…based on price & quality, it is one of the least expensive frozen (other than Totino’s) and not the highest quality, as you mentioned. It is good for a quick lunch (though not if on Weight Watchers!) or a snack for kids.

To truly judge frozen pizzas, I’d suggest you try Freschetta, which is wonderful. Many varieties, whole wheat crusts available, and high quality toppings.

With frozen pizza, you are paying for convenience mainly, and you definitely get what you pay for.

10. Angela McCormick says

The Tony’s Website is now saying this coupon is no longer available???

11. sara says

No coupon either… it always annoys me when they ask for all your personal information and then do that to you.

This was a good find btw. Thank you for your hard work.

12. kristine says

tony’s is losing loyal “customers-to-be”, I hate giving out my info. for yet another promised but not delivered printable coupon. But thanks Crystal for all your hard work! (And your helpers too!)

13. Haila says

Personally I’m just floored you’ve never bought store-bought pizza before! We eat it way too often… But my family is somewhat picky — we generally only get Home Run Inn brand (which often goes on sale, but NEVER seems to have coupons)

14. Emily says

I decided to try, even though you said the link’s not working, just in case they had it up & running again already. I got the message saying the coupon was no longer available, so I emailed them to ask for one. If they truly are out, then the offer needs to be removed from their site. But either way, they should send one because they did offer in the first place. :-)

I talked to Tony’s Pizza and the coupon has now reached print limit. For those of you who commented that you were unable to get the coupon, Tony’s Pizza has offered to send you something as their way of apologizing that you weren’t able to get the free coupon. I’ve emailed each of you who commented with more details. I’m sorry this offer went so quickly!