Shutterfly: 3 Photo Cards for $0.99 shipped!

Need to order some cards for Mother’s Day or another occasion? Here’s a really inexpensive way to do so:

::Log in or register at Shutterfly.

::Click on “My Account” and enter code CARDS4MOM in the “Enter Special Offer Code” box at the bottom of that page.

::Create 3 5×7 Photo Cards and add them to your card.

::The 3 cards should be free and you should only have to pay $0.99 for shipping to one location.

This offer is good through April 29, 2010.

Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!

Comments

1. Elizabeth Sue says

I was able to get three shipped to me for $1.08! Thanks Crystal, now my mother’s day cards are all ready to be sent!

2. Julie Parker says

Do you know if you have to pay with a credit card? I have one, but we have paid it off and are not going to use it. Does anyone know about prepaid credit cards and how they work and where you get them?

• Julie Parker says

@Lisa, Thanks, it’s easy to justify small purchases, but they add up don’t they? I am still a little apprehensive in putting my debit card number online.

3. Jennifer says

Just got my mothers day cards ordered! Was able to get 6 cards for $1.12!! I ordered 3 under my account and 3 under my husbands account! A really great deal condidering a generic card usually runs anywhere from $2-$4!! Thanks for the great deal Shutterfly!

4. Bethany says

I did this 2 days ago and got 3 of the same card for our 3 grandmothers. I already got my mom a photo card for free and my mil one for .99 from kodak! LOVE IT!

5. Lindsey says

Free 5×7 (10 page) photo flip book at snapfish.com using code ALLYOUMOM. This will go along to my mom with one of the free cards I ordered today too! :)

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy