One-year subscription to Everyday With Rachael Ray for only $3.99!

Through the end of today, you can get a one-year subscription to Everyday With Rachael Ray for only $2.99! Just add the Everyday with Rachael Ray subscription to your cart and then use coupon code EVERYDAY to bring your total down to $2.99. (Looks like the price has now been raised to $3.99-$4.99, not as great of a deal, but still a pretty good price!)

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

Speaking of good magazine deals, you can also get a one-year subscription to Weight Watchers magazine, Taste of Home magazine, Natural Health magazine and more for only $4.96 per year from BestDealMagazines.com right now. (They also have one of our very favorite magazines, INC, priced at only $4.96, too. Since my husband and I are both small business owners, we find the magazines utterly fascinating and helpful!)

Comments

I saw that you could purchase multiple years, and being a fan of the magazine I decided to see how much a 4 year supscription would be. Well you get each year at 3.99, so I am getting 4 years of Rachael Ray for $15.96!

2. Kim P says

Oh, how exciting! My husband got me a subscription to this magazine a couple of years ago for my bday. I was wanting to renew it but couldn’t bring myself to pay the high price…… soooooo excited to find this for $3.99! Yea!

3. Katherine says

Got billed $4.99, probably because of where we’re located, but still a great way to get in with the bf’s mom! (and sneak a peek too)

4. Sharon says

I was charged $4.99 which is still a steal. I placed my order on Friday so apparently it is still in effect.

• Lissa says

Crystal,
      Have you ever considered writing a post on the circumstances that it is beneficial to set up an LLC and how people would go about doing it (if their husband is not a lawyer!)

5. Rhonda says

$4.99 for me too but I still think that’s a great deal. I have a current subscription and love the mag! Thanks for the savings tip!

My was $4.99 also but I still bought it because I really love this magazine. I got it for free once, and I have missed it ever since my subscription ran out! I also got one for my mom and my mil for mothers day! thanks!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy