Walmart and Target: Free Benadryl Itch Relief Sticks

Did you get the $5/2 Benadryl coupon in yesterday’s RedPlum insert? If so, you can use it on the Benadryl Itch Relief Sticks which are priced around $2.28 at both Walmart and Target to get them free. I’m guessing you’d be able to find them priced under $2.50 at other stores, as well.

Comments

1. Sandy says

Walgreen’s has a deal this week too. They have Benadryl 18-24 ct, 10-pack or 4-ounce liquid as qualifying products for this deal. Buy 2 Benadryl priced at $4.99 each and get a $5 Register Reward back. Us the $5/2 coupon to make these free after Register Rewards!

2. Christy says

My redplum add didnt have the coupon! Any chance I could print it online any where!?!

• Michelle W. says

@Christy, There is a slight chance you have this coupon. I looked through my RP twice before noticing it. It is on the page with all the allergy medications on the far right. It is a large coupon and has other brand names on it besides Bneadryl such as Visine, Zyrtec, Sudafed, Tylenol.

Hope this helps!

3. Carrie says

Thanks Sandy for the idea at WAGS this week. I would much rather use a coupon like this at a store like CVS, WAGS or Publix that allows overage. In my experience, Wal-Mart has not been too coupon friendly, especially with the ones that would become overage. So, although I would love to get this itch stick for free, I’m not willing to try it at Wal-Mart. Thanks to these coupon/saving money sites, I’ve been able to lessen the trips to Wal-Mart from weekly to once a month. Also, I only go there for the things that are rarely ever on sale and usually don’t have a coupon.

4. Lori says

I went to Wal-Mart this morning. I picked up 4 sticks at $2.28 each and used (2) $5/2 coupons and made money! Thanks!

5. Racheal says

To Christy: My RedPlum didn’t have the coupon either. I checked the Benadryl web site and the best coupon they have is $1.50/1. You don’t get it for free, but if you need the cream, then you will only pay about $.80 for it.

Hope this helps!

• Laurie says

@Kelly Hess,
      Be careful using at Wags. I have read on several blogs that the $5/2 coupon is coded the same as the Wags RR. That means that if you use it on the Benadryl then your RR won’t print because the system thinks you used a Bendryl RR to pay for it. As if you were trying to roll it. Haven’t tried it myself as I don’t want to go through the hassle of having my RR not print, but many other have confirmed they have tried it and their RR did not print.

6. chantell says

I am so happpy about this deal! My son has allergies really bad and this is a great item for me to keep in my purse and car in case he has an outbreak. Thanks so much for posting great deals!

7. Kim says

I can’t seem to organize my coupons…YUCK. Is there a specific product/ organizer to use when trying to organize for my shopping?
    Thanks,
    Kim

• Jeff says

@Kim, I use a three ring binder. My wife purchased some trading card holder pages. The brand she chose was Ultra Pro. She also purchased some dividers. I will use shampoo as an example. I have a divider marked Shampoo. In that section I have several trading card holder sheets. I have filled them with all the shampoo coupons I have. I try to keep all the brands in separate card holders. The clear plastic allows for easy visibility of the coupon in question. We take the notebook when we shop, and have received many compliments. I use a hanging file folder for any excess coupon I don’t clip. Hope this helps

Thank goodness one of my papers had the coupon (the NH one, the MA paper didn’t)! My kids have the chicken pox and I was able to get liquid Benadryl and one itch stick at Shaw’s for a total of $3.28. It’s not nearly as good as free, but it was good timing for us.

9. Kerry says

I think there’s a publix coupon in the Green Advantage buy flyer for $1.50 off these. I wonder if you could stack that? I’m headed to Kroger (my Kroger accepts competitor coupons) so I’ll try it there. I would have never thought to use this $5 coupon on those itch sticks! Thanks for the heads up!

10. Becky says

Where is the Benadryl Itchy Relief sticks located at Target? I saw some but they were $4.99 each?