$3/1 DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks coupon

It’s April Fool’s Day, but this coupon isn’t a joke! Just share an April Fool’s story and you’ll be able to print a high-value $3/1 DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks coupon.

Does anyone know how much these run at the store?

Thanks, Frugal Living and Having Fun!

Comments

1. stephanie says

These pizzas are good. I got to host a house party and they sent me some free ones. They were 8.29 at Kroger (mid-atlantic) and 6.29 and Wal-Mart!

2. Kim says

In the DFW, TX area, they are $6.25 at my Walmart and $7.99 at Kroger. I also hosted a House Party and these pizzas and breadsticks were a hit!

3. bethany says

$7.89 at Kroger in the Memphis area. We also hosted a house party and really enjoyed these~ it’s so nice to have everything in one box!

4. sarah says

I hosted one of their house parties and they were $6.25 at the walmart here (north carolina coast).

They are $6.25 at Walmart in SW Arkansas. I also did a house party and the pizzas and breadsticks are yummy! There are 3 different kinds, cheese, pepperoni, ans supreme. The cheese and pepperoni come with cheese breadsticks and the supreme with garlic breadsticks.

6. Lea says

Central Kentucky they run $6.25 at Walmart, $6.29 at Meijer and $8.29 at Kroger – We hosted a house party and I thought the bread-sticks were WONDERFUL however the pizza left something to be desired, the crust is a pre-baked bread, so is kinda dry, nothing like their self-rising crust.

7. Julie says

You don’t even have to “fool your friends”. There is a VERY TINY line on the bottom right that says “to get $3 coupon without fooling your friends click here”.

8. Suzanne says

$6.25 at Walmart in Delaware. None of our other grocery stores, that I checked, even had the pizza/bread stick combination packs. These are really good. We also hosted the HP. ;)

9. tara delong says

I had a house party to for this I am in Florida. I found them at Sweetbay for 7.49 and Publix had them for 7.99. They are very good. I did like the breadsticks in the pep and cheese pizza they were cheese breadsticks better than the supreme these were butter and herb breadsticks. Very good pizza.

10. Jamey says

Man, I wish I would have gotten in on the “hosting a house party” one of my cousins did too…I wonder if they will do it again sometime, it sounds like a lot of fun!

11. Melissa says

At Jewel, they’re $8.99 regular price but are on sale (or were last night, anyway) for $6.49.

12. Emily says

I hosted a Digiorno house party too. In the northern Cincinnati area, they ranged from $6.25-6.50 at Kroger, Meijer and Walmart.

13. Jaime says

They were $7.79 at Food Lion. I was able to do a House Party as well and they are pretty tasty. It’s nice that they come with marinara sauce for the breadsticks.

14. Jen D says

I too hosted a DiGiorno House Party. I got mine from Meijer for $6.59 (before the FREE coupons anyway) but I saw them for $7.99 at Kroger.

I thought they were pretty good – definitely agree with another comment that the cheesy breadsticks were better than the garlic herb. Stick with the cheese or pepperoni pizza and you’ll be all set.

Yum!!

15. Rae says

You do not have to fool anyone or even have a facebook account. Just click the link, click the get the $3 coupon button. Then scroll down, on the bottom right in small print there is a link to get the coupon without fooling friends and it will take you to the Bricks coupon. HTH

16. Allison says

you can hit skip and it won’t publish on your wall and you still get the coupon

17. kendra says

here in CT these cost 7.99 but they’re extremely hard to find. Only stop and shop carrys them, and they’re normally out of stock. But if you’re able to find them they really are tasty

18. Nicole says

I was able to find them at our walmart so I bought one, and the other coupon I will be giving to my poor broke 20 y/o college brother lol…oh they were 6.50 in AZ