Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

CVS: High-value Price Scanner Coupons!

Headed to CVS this week? Stop by the Price Scanner and scan your CVS card to see if you get a $1/1 CVS Paper Product coupon or $1/1 CVS Skincare coupon. These are printing for most people and can net you some free or almost-free products!

You can scan your card multiple times and it will usually print out different coupons each time.

Here are some possible deals if you get these coupons:

::Use the $1/1 CVS Paper Product coupon on the single toilet paper rolls (priced at $1.19 each) to get them for $0.19. You might also check for single travel packs of tissues or single rolls of paper towels.

::Use the $1/1 CVS Skincare Product coupon on tubes of CVS Cocoa Butter (priced at $0.99) to get them free. You might also check for other travel-sized lotions or lip balm.

See the rest of the deals at CVS this week here.

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

1. RuthS says

I got $4.50 off a box of diapers, combined with $2 manufacturer’s and the $10 ECB off $25 baby, was a fabulous deal on Pampers!

2. Maggie says

A few weeks ago I got a $1/1 off a CVS paper towel. The “green earth essentials CVS” brand was $1.59 for one roll, so .59 for a paper towel roll.

3. Dana says

Whenever I’ve tried to scan my card for the coupons, it only lets me do it once. Maybe multiple coupons is a regional thing?

@Dana, I was just at my CVS today and tried scanning more than once and it didn’t work. But then later my pre-schooler did a price check on an item, and more coupons printed! I was curious to try a third time, but didn’t want to appear like I was mugging the coupon machine! But I’ll be back.

4. Lindsay says

I was able to use the $1 skincare coupon for a 99 cent pack of cotton rounds for cleansing my face; they were in the trial size area and also by the facial cleansers.

5. anoo says

The cashier told me that i had to buy a full size skin care product and could NOT use it on the trial size cocoa butter stick… but i got paper towel for 31 cents…pretty good.

6. Lauren says

I got one for $1 off any CVS Hair Care Product. Fruitopia is going to be on sale $2/5 next week and I also have (2) $2/1 Fruitopia from the RIB! It smells great, too. Can’t wait to get some free shampoo!

7. Lauren says

Yep. When you asked me that, I had to go look to make sure. Fruitopia, Viologie and BioLuxe are all CVS brand hair care.

8. Jennie Melvin says

I got a coupon for $5 of any A&D Diaper Rash Ointment. They are $6.49 so that would make them $1.49. I think that is a pretty good deal.

9. Emily Tate says

I have been using the skin care coupon for the HUGE 28 oz. bottle of CVS brand baby wash (pump bottle) that is on sale for $1.99. This also goes towards the spend $25/get 10 ECBs.

10. AKelly says

Y’all might scan the 4 pack of CVS toilet paper. At one store they were labeled $1. At the other CVS they weren’t labeled, but they scanned $1. So at both CVSs, I picked up a pack of free CVS toilet paper…better stuff than that 1-roll pack :) We picked up the apricot facial scrub ($1.49) with our Skincare Q…49 cents. Not shabby stuff.

11. Jessica says

I got the $1/1 paper product, so I got a single roll of paper towel for .23, I also got save $1 when you buy a green tag and a reusable bag. I got the $1 off skin product too. I got the wipes you use on you face, for 1.99.

12. Diane says

got the $4.50 off Pampers . Didn’t even let it cool off in my hand before using it- lol. My daughter has not had to buy the first diaper for her 8 week old thanks to the great diaper deals I’ve gotten from CVS lately.

13. Tracy says

I got 3.50 in ECBs when I scanned my card this week! I’ve never had ECBs print out on one of those machines before it was a very nice surprise!! =)

14. Annie-Michele says

I am not sure why but i got a $1.50 extra buck from the machine!!! I love cvs! I purchased also those toilet paper for free and brought it to the shelter this morning with some shampoos of last week $1off with cvs shamppoo : )

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy