CVS: Deals for the week of April 11-17, 2010

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB DEALS

Dial Nutriskin at $5.49, Get $4.50 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
Free after coupon and ECBs

Dove Shampoo or Conditioner (12 oz.) at $4.49, Get $4.49 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 3/28 RedPlum insert
Or buy 2 and use $2.50/2 coupon from the 3/28 RedPlum insert
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

Schick Hydro 3 at $8.97, Get $6 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $3/1 coupon from the 3/21 SmartSource insert
Free plus overage after coupons and ECBs

Colgate Pro Clinical at $3.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 4/11 SmartSource insert
$0.99 after coupon and ECBs

OTHER DEALS

Simply Asia Bowls at $1.99 – On Sale Buy One Get One Free
Use $0.50/1 coupon from the 2/7 RedPlum insert
$0.49 after coupons

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. **To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.**

Comments

1. Dave says

Are you sure you can use the $3/1 Schick coupon for the Hydro? I think that’s for disposable razors.

2. katie t says

The dove deal is limit one so if you bought two and used the 2.50 off 2 you would only get ecb for one…just a heads up.

If you are a Vocalpoint member and got your Puffs sample in the mail, that would be perfect to use as filler items for this week’s PG deal. I got $1 Q and 5 $0.50 Qs!

The Schick coupon and Dove coupon are not exact matches. They may work but I didn’t use them. Our cashiers are pretty picky.

Free tp this week too! Scan your card at the coupon machine and you’ll get a $1 off any CVS paper product CRT. The Earth Essentials tp is 2/$1- so two free rolls of tp! Also I got the CVS skin care item CRT and got some free cotton squares.

6. Jill says

How does that machine work where you scan your card? I scan my card and nothing happens. The cashier stated the machine though it is new never works.

I found 1.50/1 coupons stuck on the bottles of Dove shampoo/conditioner in the aisle at my CVS so I just used those. There were several bottles with them. Might be something to check for at yours.

8. Miranda Ping says

there is also the $2 coupon on the Dove that is a while back, there is a $1 coupon on the simple asia bowls that are peelies in different stores, I have these that I am going to use since I have the raincheck from when they were $1 each. I love the Dove deal. I gave my mom the other coupon so she could do the Dove deal. SHe loved it. LOL. I got her hooked. Also there are $5 coupons at nature bounty.com that can go towards getting free vitamins at CVS this month, I think the BOGO nature bounty deal is a monthly deal, or at least a three week deal. Good luck.