Aveda: Free Hand Relief and Mini Spa Package

Take this coupon into any Aveda store and you’ll receive a free lavishly-sized sample of Aveda Hand Relief. Plus, you can also receive a free Aveda Stimulus Package which includes: a cup of tea, a 5-minute stress relieving neck and shoulder massage, a makeup finishing touch and more.

Comments

1. lisette says

I went an got it last week..It was a very stressfull one and I really needed this!They were out of the hand relief but they gave me the captain lotion..OHH the tea was soooo good~! I wish the massage was a 15 minutes one..but oh well.I left pretty happy ; )

2. Kathy D says

I’d like to do this but when I’ve tried similar giveaways and treatments in the past at my local Aveda store, the employees give each other and myself these “looks” because I’m not buying something. Very uncomfortable and not worth the hassle. Too bad, I could sure use it!

3. sandy says

I think this is great, I printed three. I’m taking my Mother and my Sister next week when I am home for Mothers Day. It will be a great addition to a fun day of shopping. I hope the staff does not make us feels uncomfortable. We will keep a positive attitude. Like my mother always say’s Kill’em with kindness.

I called the spa here in central Florida that was listed and they are not participating. Bummer…that sounded like a very nice treat for this mama! :)

5. Laura Davis says

The fine print says it’s only valid for “the person listed above,” although I don’t see a name?

6. Terri Gossage says

I’m with Kathy D. Our local store is very similar, in that they look at you like a freeloader–and I’ve bought many of their products. I printed this last week and by the weekend they said they were all out. Not worth the hassle.

7. m says

Tried using this last night and they said they had been out of it for quite a while. I would recommend calling ahead to make sure they have it.

Received mine last Thursday and it was no problem! It is quite a well respected day spa in my area and it was great…only later did I find out it was my son’s girlfriends mother who did the massage! Small world!
    They were out of the hand lotion but offered the foot instead…