$2/1 Schick Razor printable coupon = free packages at Walmart

There’s a new $2/1 any Schick Razor coupon here. Use it on the 12-count packages at Walmart (pictured above) which are priced at $1.97 to get them free. You might be able to find these priced similar at other stores as well.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

Comments

1. Heather says

My walmart has stopped selling the Johnson & Johnson baby bar soap because of the coupons that make it free. (at least this is what I’m assuming!) They have also done the same thing with these razors. :(

2. sharon says

will they let you use it on packs? my walmart put me through a lot of scrutiny today when i tried to use 6 scotch-brite coupons to get free sponges…not very fun :( at least i still got the sponges :)

• Crystal says

@sharon, I had the same problem! Once the checker was rude about it and was giving me grief about every single coupon I tried to use, so I just left all my stuff there and walked out. Not fun considering the amount of time I had already spent there with 2 babies, but i wasn’t paying full price for stuff that should have been free.

I went back and tried again another day and that checker just adjusted down the coupon. Some overages go through at Wal-Mart so I wondered if maybe there is some coding in those scotch brite coupons to make them have problems with an overage.

• Allison says

@Crystal, I’ve had a really rude checker (and sadly, the manager too) at Walmart before too, so I told them to forget those “questionable” items. Walmart does not cater to couponing (remember their commercials? “Their prices are so low I don’t need coupons!”) and as a former WM cashier I can testify to how poorly trained they are, and they are VERY leery of the IP Qs. I only ever use a few Qs at a time there to spare us all the grief. I saved the Scotchbrite .pdf on my computer, so I will just print 1-2 every time I go shopping!

3. Michelle says

my wal-mart has been looking closer as well. if they have a question i point out the item in question and wait patiently while they ask their manager. most of the time they end up taking the coupon, but it just takes some time.

4. Kathy says

Where is the link? When I clicked on it, it just sent me to walmart page, but I didn’t see any link to print.

5. Michelle says

I always use the Schick and Bic coupons for those packs at Wal-Mart if I don’t find a sale and they are going to expire…then I give them to our church for the outreach program where they take food and other hygiene items to people that need them.

ha… I use them. :) I just need to get ink so I can begin printing coupons and saving!!!

Thanks for all the great tips and links, etc!

7. Coupon King says

Hi! Hate to be a black cloud, but I just printed the coupon. It’s for ONE single disposable razor, not razors. This coupon wouldn’t be for a multi-pack. I push the envelope as much as anyone, but this is what it is. I wouldn’t use it on a multi-pack…

8. Heather says

I tried using this coupons a couple months back when they were a $1.97 at wal mart. I had 2 coupon so i bought two packs, and at the register one of the coupons worked, the other didn’t. She refused to input it manually for me. It wasn’t an internet printed coupon either! She said she isn’t allowed to input it even if the other one went through, and there was nothing she would do for me. I gave her both packs of razors and asked for my coupons back, and she then tried to tell me since she already scanned on she couldn’t give it back. Once the manager came over he finally decided to give it back after a couple minutes. To say the least – I was not very happy. I have the trouble at Walgreens a lot when I make my purchases. I make my transactions and then get Register rewards, and then use the register rewards to pay for everything else. Cashiers – at my wal mart in San ANtonio, do not like me very much to say the least…Oh Well, maybe one day they will learn the value of what a dollar really is and how important it is to save every penny.

9. Laura says

I was at Walmart today and I tried to use this coupon. The cashier told me that it was for one razor not a pack and wouldn’t let me use the coupons.

• Coupon King says

You’ve confirmed my comment above. We DO need to be more careful when using coupons. We want a good deal, but we need to get the deal right…

10. Jessica Y says

Today I had problems with my Schick and a Reach coupon that generated overages. I have used the Reach coupon for floss every time it comes out and haven’t had a problem. Either they are changing policy, or I had an inexperienced checker. She tried to say the product must already be discounted too much to accept the coupon.

11. Ashley says

I used it on the multipack with no problem. Guess I should have read it a little closer, but it worked without any trouble. I will be donating them as well.

12. Tyree says

disposable razors are ALWAYS sold in a multi pack that is what makes them disposable. No disposible razor is sold as a single unless it is a trial size and then the coupon wouldn’t work.