$2.50/1 John Frieda product printable coupon

Take a survey about your hair and you’ll be able to print a coupon for $2.50/1 John Frieda product. You can print this coupon twice and use it to score a pretty sweet deal on John Frieda products at Walgreens and CVS this week. (Thanks, For the Mommas!)

More coupons:

$2/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women coupon

$1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap coupon (Thanks, Julie!)

$1/2 Hefty OneZip Fresh Extend Bags coupon

Comments

1. Kristin says

Also, on the John Frieda website, you can click on news and offers and request a free sample!

2. Tracy says

I did the survey and it didn’t give me a coupon. Maybe there are right/wrong answers to get it?

3. Priscilla says

The dawn coupon link takes you to a survey (for a free coupon booklet to arrive in 6-8 weeks) but no printable coupon for the dishsoap.

4. T. says

I also took the John Frieda survey and no coupon… then I tried the link on “For the Mommas” and it took me to a different survey (about my hair type) that worked! You have to do the quiz and sign up before you can get the coupon.

5. Ashley T says

can’t get the john freida ones to print or even come up. do you know if there is another place I can go?

6. Rhonda says

The ECB did not print out at my CVS. Since the items are only $4.99 x 3 did not meet their criteria of $15 spent. I went back and purchased 1 more shampoo and it still did not print out. Everyone be extra diligent to check your ECBs.

7. christy says

I did the john Frieda deal @ my CVS, and the ECB did not print. I thought it was because my total was $14.97 and not $15. I went back and bought another J.F. product, and my ECB still did not print. The cashier had to manually print my ECB.

8. Camille says

I did the same thing. I bought 3 JF products and no ecb, went back and bought another, still no ecb. Cashier had to manually print it. Also I only had 2 of the $2.50 coupons but I found a $1 coupon hanging on the JF products that were on one of the special display shelves near the door. They weren’t on the products in the normal hair care shelves.

9. kitchy says

same here..bought 3 jf..no ecb….i think im going to return them…im not happy abt it.