Walmart: Deals for the week of March 31-April 6, 2010

Here are the best deals at Walmart right now with thanks to Heather from Passion for Savings for her help in compiling them. Please keep in mind that Walmart deals vary by region so not all of the prices listed here will be valid at all stores.

Kiss Nail Art Stickers – $1.87
Use $2/1 printable
Free after coupon

Clearasil Deep Cleaning Face Scrub – $0.97
Use $1/1 coupon from the 3/14 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon

Purina Mighty Dog Cans – $0.57
Buy 6 and use $2/6 printable
Or buy 5 and use $3/5 coupon from the 3/28 SmartSource insert
Or use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 3/28 SmartSource insert
As low as free after coupon

Halls Cough Drops – $1.18
Use $1/1 coupon from the 3/28 SmartSource insert
$0.18 after coupon

Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables – $1
Use $0.50/1 coupon from the 3/21 SmartSource insert
or buy 2 and use $0.50/2 printable
As low as $0.50 each after coupon

Stayfree Pads (16-22 ct.) – $2.62
Use $2/1 coupon from the 3/28 RedPlum insert
$0.62 after coupon

Wish Bone Salad Dressing – $1.42
Use $0.75/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
$0.67 after coupon

Duncan Hines Cake Mix – $0.98
Buy 2 and use $0.55/2 coupon from the 3/28 SmartSource insert
$0.70 after coupon

See the full list of Walmart deals here.

Comments

1. Tammy Rinehart says

I went to Wal-Mart this morning (in Missouri) and Gold Medal flour was rollback price 1.50.

2. Carol says

My store (in southern NJ) had Suave for Men deodorant on clearance for $0.75. Free with the $0.75/1 coupon from the 3/14 SmartSource insert!

3. Sarah says

anyone have a problem when the coupon is over the purchase price of the item? Do they typically adjust it down or not allow you to use the coupon? I have been told I can not use the coupon if the item is less expensive. Their coupon policy is not clear on this issue…

4. Jennifer says

I am trying to understand this site and how it works…Do you use all the coupons and /or multiplies of one coupon?

5. Amy says

Walmart also has Yoplait YoPlus yogurts on roll-back for $1.50. Use a $1q and they are 50 cents!

6. DONETTE STANCOMBE says

I WENT TO MY HOMETOWN WALMART TODAY AND WAS TOLD THEY GOT A NEW MANAGER AND THIS MORNING HE SAID THEY COULD NO LONGER TAKE COMPUTER PRINTED COUPONS. I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS AS I HAVE USED THEM FOR YEARS NOW. I THINK IT IS VERY SELFISH OF THEM AS THEY MAKE MORE MONEY IN THIS TOWN THAN ANY OTHER STORE, AND WITH EVFERYBODY LOSING THEIR JOBS THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT, BUT I CAN BELIEVE THAT AFTER THE WAY THEY TREAT THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM. CAN’T EVEN SUPPORT A FAMILY WITH WHAT THEY PAY.

• Liz says

It became such a hassle to use internet coupons at my local Walmart that I stopped using them. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.