$4/2 Benadryl coupon = $0.49 at Walgreens or money-maker!

Wow! This is a hot week at Walgreens! I can barely keep up with all the new deals that keep coming out! Here’s how to get Benadryl for $0.49–even maker money buying it!

Buy 2 Benadryl Spoons or On-the-Go at $4.99 each
Use use 1 $4/2 coupon (IE) (FF)
Use $1/1 coupon from the Children’s Coloring book (will deduct $2)
Spend $5.98 plus tax out of pocket (or $3.98 if you have the coloring book), Get $5 Register Rewards
$0.49 each after coupons and Register Rewards (or free plus overage!)

Thanks, The Thrifty Couple and Passion for Savings!

See the full list of deals at Walgreens this week here.

Comments

There is a $1/1 Walgreens coupon for Benadryl in the Walgreens Children’s Activity Book that would make this a money maker!

2. sue Nodes says

coupon printed was for 1.50 off one… still a good deal but they must have changed it!

3. Belidna says

She linked the wrong coupon, but if you go to The Thrify Couple website you can print off the $4 one. =)

Thank you!! My daughter has severe eczema and seasonal allergies and takes Benadryl almost daily to help with itching at night. Very grateful to get it on sale !

5. Amy says

Oh thank you SO much. I have a son who gets allergy shots so we have to give him Benadryl before and after every shot, not to mention when he needs it during allergy season, so we go through a LOT of this. I am new to couponing and this will be super helpful for us.

Thanks for this deal! We’re Benadryl lovers for the next few months. :) I just scored two boxes of Benadryl and four packages of Reese’s for $.74!!

7. Peggy says

I think the $4 off coupon may be gone as it said I had already printed the coupon too many times, but I never printed it once. I was able to print out the $1.50 off one though…so using two of those with the Wags childrens coupon would still make the items free.