$1.50/1 Kashi cereal printable (reset)

The $1.50/1 Kashi Heart to Heart printable has been reset! Go here to print it. (Thanks, MrsBuysMoreandMrsSavesALot!)

Use this coupon with the new Target B2G1 (use 1 Target coupon with 2 printables) to score inexpensive cereal!

There were also Vocal Point coupons that some of you should have received last week which would make this an even better deal.

Thanks, NaturalOnABudget!

Comments

Wouldn’t you know it?
    I just went to Target and got two free boxes – one from VocalPoint and one from RecycleBank.

SO – if you HAVEN’T done Recycle Bank yet, you can sign up and once you have 50 points you can get a free box of Kashi Cereal (and the coupon came FAST), up to 5.00! I got the 4.99 box of Go Lean Crunch and it is AMAZING.

Since the Target scenario won’t work – here’s a better from CVS this weekend.

$2.50 Kashi Cereal – Buy 3
    – B2G1 Manufacturers Coupon
    – Vocal Point FREE Coupon
    – $1.50/1 Manufacturer Coupon
    Final Price: $.50 each

This could still work at Target if the Target coupon is a manufacturer’s. I have not printed mine yet so I have not checked. You could still use the Target B2G1 and 2 $1.50/1 coupons. I checked the price today at Target and they are around $3.50 per box. Since I do not have a CVS I will probably do this.
    3 boxes = $10.50
    – B2G1 – $3.50
    -2 $1.50/1 – $3
    Total oop $4.00 Still not too bad.

4. Courtney says

Just printed the coupons from Target.com and they are manufactuers coupons- you could still use the Vocal Point or Recycle bank free coupons with them though.

5. Mary Ann says

I couldn’t print this again. Said I already printed my limit, so I guess it wasn’t reset, for me anyway.

6. Jessica says

The B2G1 coupon is not a Target coupon, it is a manufacturer coupon. I don’t understand why you can stack manufacturer coupons like this ethically. I know you can stack store coupons and manufacturer coupons, but using more than one coupon when a coupon clearly states that you need to buy 2 in order to get the free one doesn’t seem right.

I guess I can see that you could get 3 cereal, use the B2G1 coupon and a coupon for the one you are getting “free” (like the Vocalpoint free one–which would make 2 of the cereals free then), but I don’t see how you could buy 3 cereals and use 3 coupons.

Am I seeing this all wrong here?