*HOT!* $1.50/1 Oscar Mayer Bacon printable coupon

A $1.50/1 Oscar Mayer Bacon coupon was released this weekend and quickly reached print limit. Well, I have great news: It’s available again!

Hurry over here to print your $1.50/1 Oscar Mayer Bacon coupon before it’s gone again.

By using this coupon, you may be able to get bacon for as low as $0.74 each!

Comments

Missed it the first time, but I got mine this time!! THANKS!

The Ready to Serve is on sale for B1 @ $3.99 G1 free @ Walgreens this week. If your store will let you use 2 coupons, you’ll get 2 for $.99!!

2. Jen D says

Tried this over the weekend with no success….still no success. Click on “Get your coupon” and it does nothing but spin and eventually settle back to the website. Super frustrating! Thanks for the heads up though.

• Carrie says

@Jen D,
      is your computer set up to not accept pop-ups? You’ll know it because when you try to submit your info, a yellow box will appear at the top of the screen asking you to click on it if you want pop-ups to temporarily come up. Click on this, retype your info and hopefully the coupon will print. I had to do this and then it printed just fine.

• Carrie says

@Jen D,
      Sorry, I just realized someone already answered you. That’s what I get for answering before reading all the comments.

• Joy says

Worked fine for me in Mozilla the 2nd time around. Didn’t get it the first time over weekend, but worked today.

3. Alicia says

Printed it over the weekend and now get message that I have already printed this the number of times allowed…maybe not reset?? Thanks though, hope everyone can get in on this!

4. Lisa says

Make sure your pop-ups aren’t blocked – I had the same trouble with printing my coupon, but when I enabled pop-ups I could print it.

5. Jen D says

Lisa – thanks!! I didn’t think my pop-up browser was disabled, but apparently it was. YEAH for bacon!

• Jen D says

@Jen D,

Thanks again, Crystal. I had access to several computers, so I took my four coupons to Kroger this afternoon and got four packages of bacon for $5.08 then got a $3.00 catalina back. I am super excited!! Bacon for $.51 per package is AWESOME!

6. Stacy says

Awesome cpn, printed 2 but I did have to click to allow pop-ups. I love the good moods theme and the music on their site!

7. Courtney says

Thanks Crystal! I wonder if this is good for Oscar Mayer turkey bacon as well. Last time there was a coupon for O.M. bacon, there was a picture of the turkey bacon on the coupon, but not this time.

8. Honey says

OK I definitely earned that one! After 5 attempts I got it to work. I filled in my “name and mood” then checked box to agree to terms, THEN disabled pop-up blocker, then clicked on terms and then was able to hit submit and print twice. Hope that helps if anyone else is having trouble.

9. LadyDi says

Managed to to print 2 as well. I think you should be able to use it on Turkey bacon. I know I will try as I don’t eat beef nor pork. If not, gift it to someone who can use it. THANK YOU!!