Kmart: $10/$20 coupon = Huggies diapers for as low as $2 per package! (coupon no longer available)

Today is the day for bargains, eh?!

And I have another sweet deal to share. There’s an unheard-of $10/$20 KMart coupon available on the KMart website. It’s a PDF and it appears it can be legtimately printed as many times as you’d like. (This coupon is no longer available. As predicted, it didn’t last long!)

What is really crazy is that it is good through May 15, 2010! You should be able to combine this with manufacturer’s coupons at the KMart Double Coupon Event coming up in April.

In addition, if you have a local store which accepts competitor’s coupons, you could score some great deals with this coupon.

But, if you need Huggies diapers, here’s a way to get them for a ridiculously-low price:

Buy 2 packs of Huggies at $9.99 each (I’m guestimating on that price. Can anyone verify what the actual price is?)
Use $10/$20 KMart coupon
Use 2 $3/1 Huggies coupons
Approximately $2 per package of diapers after the coupons!

I cannot guarantee how long either of these coupons will be available so I’d recommend printing now if you are planning to use them.

Thanks for the heads’ up on this spectacular coupon, Frugalista!

Comments

1. Ginger says

I tried to use the $10/20 in AZ, they already won’t accept the coupon,said they don’t know where it came from. Bummer!

2. sarah says

Not valid in Florida either. I’m annoyed becuase the manager told me I was using a fraudulant one either though I printed it from their website. No biggie, I guess I just won’t shop there anymore. I didn’t before still won’t.

3. donna says

In Phila did not work. They had this coupon printed and on every corner with the words DO NOT TAKE. Oh well, they did look at me like I was stealing and checked out all of the other coupons that I had to make sure that they were not fake.

4. Kelli says

OK, I called the KMart customer service number (800) and asked why the coupon was changed because the manager at my KMart (Mississippi)said that the coupon was fraudulant but the new coupon with the NY stores is the same web address for the old coupon. So I talked with a rep and she asked her manager and the manager said that the coupon was released too early and that the coupon would be good next week in the Mississippi stores but only for a week and could only be used once (not sure if only one coupon or once per transaction) but wasnt sure if it would be the same coupon or bar code number and to keep checking back. If anyone comes across any new KMart coupons, please inform!

5. Elisa says

I spent almost 2 hours at K-Mart this morning with my coupons and a few of the 10/20 ones trying to plan out good deals. I got up to the check-out with a full basket of diapers and all kind of other stuff that was going to be free or close to it and they wouldn’t let me use it first — I had to use my other coupons first, which of course messes everything up. Man, I am so sad it didn’t work out :( I went to another K-Mart and they wouldn’t take it at all because of the ‘Reward not found’ you all were talking about. There are 3 more K-Marts in town and I am contemplating checking them out, but it’s not so easy with two babies to bring along — I think the time it takes outweighs the money I would save. Sigh. I was so looking forward to stocking up on diapers for a year or something :) Oh well, I did use it on formula, which was a great deal!

6. Jme says

I went to a store in Portland, OR today and the manager said that the $10/$20 was only good in the New York stores and that they had received an email saying not to take the coupon anymore. I called another store 20 minutes away who said they WERE taking them, I made sure to get her name but when I got there I had no problem at all. I bought the large pack of diapers for $20.99 along with $2 worth of candy (to make my total over $20 after the $3 was taken off) and they took off both the huggies and the $10 coupon making my diapers $7.99!!! What and AWESOME deal!!!

used 4 yesterday and today here in charlottesville,va….they didnt think twice when it beeped! just pushed it through!

8. Denise says

The manager at my local Kmart (Kansas City area) said that they were not accepting the $10 off $20 coupons at any stores in Missouri. In fact she told me that they were only valid in New York. Has anyone else been told this?

9. Nicole says

I went this morning to kmart and got up to the cash register with coupons in hand only to be told that they will not accept the $10 off a $20 purchase. They said that the coupon was meant for Texas only! Kind of a bummer, I knew it sounded too good to be true.

10. Lisa says

Got super deals this morning in PA, using 3 coupons in 3 different transactions. None of the coupons beeped, I used them before using regular coupons, and the cash register took them without a problem.
    So later, my mother tried to get some items; they told her they couldn’t accept the coupon. They received an e-mail from corporate warning about the coupon. The store manager told my mom that ‘some lady’ was there this morning and used 3 coupons! (Who could that have been?) Well, sorry, we all thought it really was legit, it didn’t say 1 per customer, and it said it was valid at all KMart locations.

11. Madeleine says

I just printed a $10 off $20 K-Mart purchase but it had NYC stores listed on it where they were god at. Does anyone know why it did that? Are they good anywhere or just at those locations?

DO NOT waste your time trying to use this coupon in Wichita, KS. I loaded both my kids up, drove 30 minutes, just to be told that the coupon is “fraudulent” and they are not honoring it. I informed them that I will no longer be shopping at K-mart EVER…even if they do have really good deals. It’s not worth the hassle and it isn’t our problem that they have some major internet/website issues.

13. Pris says

The old one worked for me, it kicked back at first and said “offer not found”. She simply put in a override and it was fine..

14. Roxanne says

It didn’t work in Michigan. They called it a ‘loss prevention issue’. I cancelled my entire purchase and left.

I honestly wasn’t surprised though, my area is very coupon unfriendly and all internet coupons are met with incredible scrutiny.

Another shopper apologized to me in the parking lot for how I was treated.

15. rosie says

Well that was disappointing! I went and they told me the coupon is only good in the state of New York. They wouldn’t accept it here in AZ.

16. Donna says

I just tried to use the coupon in Idaho and I was told that they were a fraudulent coupon and that the real ones were good in New York only. Like usual I don’t think the checker knew what she was talking about but I was too tired to argue with her so I just left.

17. Crystal Z. says

I tried to use mine in Washington and they told me they could not accept it because “somebody blogged it.” Maybe it was fraudulant but I wish Kmart employees were better educated on these kind of things… Plus I was harassed by a Penguin Windows sales person while shopping. I won’t be shopping at Kmart anymore..

18. Ashley Dodson says

They are fraudulent coupons I encountered the same thing in Missouri and was SO embarrassed. They had a sign up and everything at the cash register. Apparently these were made for NY only and the coupon I received was altered.

• Amber says

@Ashley Dodson, The coupons themselves wernt fraudulent, they were just meant to be released ONLY to NY and Chicago residents. The coupon I printed said valid at all Kmart locations and I used it yesterday just fine in VA, didnt beep or anything. It is KMarts fault that it got out everywhere b/c they put it on the internet and it said all locations. These coupons werent altered, so dont be embarrased. KMart is always doing things like this, which is why I never shop there. Believe me it isnt the first time they released a coupon and pulled it later (last time they stated they didnt realize how many people would actually use the coupon!). Just the type of thing I expect from Kmart.

19. Dawn says

How very frustrating to drive 20 minutes to my nearest Kmart w/ 2 toddlers, to find that they will not accept a coupon printed from their own website. If they aren’t going to accept it, why put it on the internet in the first place? Also, they could not get the Huggies coupon from coupons.com to scan either. I left empty-handed and pretty darn disgusted w/ Kmart. I don’t think I’ll be going back.

20. Stephanie says

Just got back from K-Mart. The cashier told me that I could do different transactions for each coupon. I got two boxes of huggies diapers for $12.88 a box and a can of formula for $17! I made sure to call the store before going to make sure they are taking it. My coupons beeped as well but they put in a system override. I saw at least 10 other people there with the same coupon!

21. Marie says

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I’m just glad I called first before I hauled my kids out to K-Mart. Why didn’t some of you do that before driving miles and miles?

• Roxanne says

@Marie,

Because MSM is not like deal websites. It’s very rare for Crystal to post (accidentally) a coupon that is not completely legit. She doesn’t post suspicious coupons just to get traffic to her site.

After years of completely free items with coupons, it never occurred to me that this coupon was ‘too good to be true.’

We’re already embarassed and frustrated. I left much needed shoes for my children on the counter after being called a thief. Show a little kindness?

I just went to my local store in Oklahoma. The cashier was confused by the “coupon not found” issue so they called a manager. It did take a while but the Kmart staff was kind in understanding the situation. The manager went back to the office, made a couple of calls, and then came back to the front with an email from her district manager stating that these transactions are for New York stores and they were not required to accept them. The manager chose to accept them in the form of me paying the transaction and then she gave me a $10 gift card for the store. I thanked her and then she mentioned that they would be posting signs on the front door for future customers. She and the team were kind in helping and resolving the situation appropriately. I never liked my store much but based on how they handled the transaction they may win a few more trips of mine over the big ugly “W” which is VERY uncooperative.

23. Nicole says

Southern California isn’t taking them either. They say they are fake coupons that are all over the internet and for them to be a valid k-mart promotion the coupon must have kmart.com printed on it around the boarder. The manager at our store was really hostile and rude to us. Which just re-established why we never shop at k-mart to begin and insured we won’t go back.

24. Jim says

I am in IL. Mine was not able to get through either. The cashier told me it was FAKE, and then he told me this one is good for NY stores only. I got so confused. Kmart is really disgusting.

25. Sharron says

Not taking them in Arkansas either. Only for New York state I was told. At least I asked first before spending time searching out deals and then being embarrassed at the checkout counter. My Russellville Kmart is not coupon friendly ever.

26. Jacki says

I used mine this afternoon in Effingham, Il about 3:30-4:00 and the coupon wouldn’t scan but the cashier rang it thru. She asked where I got it from if it was a Kmart website. I told her I honestly couldn’t remember which website but it was a Kmart website of a sort. (it was the NY renaissance website) I got 2pks Cottonelle tp on sale for $6.49 for 12 double rolls and 4 12pks of Coke for $12 used the $10 off $20! I have one more coupon I will go tomorrow to use before luck runs out!

27. saydsh says

Has anyone in NY tried to use this coupon? I live in Upstate NY and will be near a K-Mart today so I would try to use it if I thought they would accept it…

28. JD says

I used the coupon at my local Kmart yesterday. It wouldn’t scan but the manager was very nice and they entered it manually. I went to a different Kmart in Chantilly this morning, however, and they were rude and uncooperative. The manager said they were only for use in NY and Chicago. He agreed to honor my transaction, but said they would be posting signs stating they wouldn’t accept them…

29. Rachel Dulaney says

I tried using this today, but no go! :( They said it’s only for NYC. Oh well! Nothing lost :)

30. eugene says

Ahhh…sweet success.

Hello Ladies and guys. Just wanted to share a success story.
    Heard about this on my day off from my wife.
    She printed 2 $10/$20 coupons, and I printed off 3 from work. Also managed to print out 6 $3/1 coupons on Huggies from home then work.
    Went to K-Mart on the 18th evening. Managed 4 transactions – 1 a piece then swapped stores for 1 a piece there. This is how it went. 2 huggies $9.99 a piece. 1 filler item (candy for me, my wife got a bottle for the baby :) ) . Items rang through. Handed $10 off coupon. Ding, down to $11.34. Handed 2 $3/1 huggies manufacture coupons. Ding, down to $5.34. Ding. Ding. Ding. lot’s of diapers. (we expected some $2-3 “catalina” printouts, but those didn’t fly. Used Kmart tracking card/KChing card, but no extra money there either)
    Went to K-Mart the 19th Morning. 2 more transactions with $10/20 coupons. used on pots/pans. (coupons).
    We headed out of the store and got a call from my coupon sister. She said “Don’t bother with the Kmart coupons. People are saying they don’t work…they are only for NY or something.” I laughed and told her we got $60 bucks off in the last two days.
    I feel sorry for those who had problems, and were called “frauds”. Your NOT!! If KMart or any other company wants to place coupons in PDF format, where you can print as many as you want, AND not state that they are good only for certain cities…then shame on them, for their dumbness… Now I’m not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but when that gift horse, stomps it’s feet at fellow couponer’s…well I look into it’s mouth…
    So. Have a great day! Thanks Crystal!! Thanks sister!!
    You all are the best!!