Dunkin’ Donuts: Free Coffee every Monday in March

Every Monday through the remainder of March, you can enjoy a free cup of freshly brewed medium hot or iced coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts. Go here to read more details.

Thanks, SavingAddiction!

Comments

1. cindy says

I am in NJ East Hanover township. Just back from one store and they did not participating in this.

2. Julie says

Ours is listed as participating, however, when I went to the store they knew nothing about it! (CT)

3. Carrie says

The info on the site is listed under Dunkin Donut Perks- you probably have to get a DD card and register it to get this perk! Just my guess….

I went today and got mine! I live in Nashville and there was a big sign on the window promoting this! I didn’t see it at first, so I went in and asked and the guy whipped mine right up! :) And let me tell you–a medium size at DD is the same size as a large at Starbucks! Either that or the guy was just being extra nice?? It was sooo good though! Oh, and I didn’t have to give him my Perks card or anything! Just went in and asked for it. I’ll be going every Monday in March!

5. Becky says

Double check your local area b/c here in New York the same deal is for Wednesdays. We got a very nice mailer with a coupon card to use!

6. Mike says

This is a special DD marketing program for newer or less developed markets. It is set up for Columbus and Cincinnati in Ohio and runs from there down to Atlanta and East to the Carolinas. It is also effective in Phoenix, Vegas and Tucson.
    Somehow the localized marketing went viral and blogged all over the country.

7. janet says

This isn’t available in my area…I don’t understand why it’s only @ select locations!