$1.50/2 Dial for Men printable coupon — no size restrictions

There’s a new coupon here for $1.50/2 Dial for Men body wash. There’s no size restrictions on this, so if you’re able to find travel-sized bottles, this will make them very inexpensive. (Thanks, Clippin’ with Carie!)

More printable coupons:

$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Potatoes — These often go on sale for $0.99 or thereabouts, making them $0.19 after the coupon if your store doubles.

$0.30/1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt –I have yet to find these in our stores, but I’m guessing this coupon would make them very inexpensive, especially if your store doubles coupons.

$1/2 Red Gold Tomatoes (Thanks, Catherine!)

$1/1 Morningstar Farms products

$1/1 Just for Men Shampoo and Conditioner

$1/1 Starbucks Frappuccino (possibly reset)

Comments

There was a whole load of Yoplait Greek Yogurts in the Managers Special area at my Kroger just last week. That coupon would have came in handy!

2. Carla says

I just found the Yoplait Greek Yogurt at Stop and Shop today– it’s on sale for $1.00/cup so with a doubled coupon it was a great deal. Thanks!

3. Laura says

Thanks! I bought 1 Frappuccino at Wags yesterday for a quarter. I’ll stop by again for 2 more. Also, at Wags, they are having a great bogof deodarant sale. With the $2 off coupon that is available, I was able to get 2 Right Guards for $.99.

4. Sara says

I wasn’t able to re-print the frappuccino coupons. =(
    I bought two yesterday for $0.25 each at Walgreens. I was hoping to get two more before the Wags 4/$5 ended. Oh well, maybe I’ll be able to get the coupons before Sunday.

5. Kimberly says

The Starbucks coupon reset for me on one computer but not the other. Very odd. I suppose that is one benefit of having 5 computers in my house. (My husband’s a computer tech so we have them everywhere…)

6. Joanne says

I *think* the Dial for Men trial sizes have been at the commissary for any military shoppers out there. The Comm always gives overage, so these could definitely be a $$ maker if yours carries them. :) I looked for them at Target and WalMart today on my errand runs but didn’t find them…anyone seen them anywhere else?